34

"What's going on Nik?" Luna asked

Klaus was completely silent. He was just staring at Luna in silence. There was no sound, not even one, and Luna was about to turn away from Klaus, but she got the confidence to confess her feelings. She was not going to lose out on this opportunity,

"I love you," both Klaus and Luna had said at the same time.

The two of them were shocked, their postures could say that. They were surprised that they had confessed their feelings, and they both feel the same way towards each other.

"Wait, you love me?" Luna asked.

That had snapped Klaus out of his haze, his senses coming back to him. He knew that Luna would ask him why he loved her. That is usually the first question on a person's mind when they confess their feelings for each other.

It was Luna's self-hatred that had come through when she was asking him the question. Luna had hated herself for so long that she did not believe that anyone could love her. That was the case. She wanted what Klaus to be true, that he did love her. Luna just had a very hard time believing his words.

That caused Klaus to think about every reason why he loved Luna. There were too many. He loved everything about her, and nothing could change that.

Klaus took in a deep breath in, and he spoke,

"Luna there was never just one that I love about you. There has been, and there never will be. There is no point in trying to figure out what I love about you. I love everything about you, I cherish every moment that I spend with you. I want the moments that we have to happen every day, and I want you to be a vampire-like me, from my sire line. Therefore, if something were to happen to me, I would know that we could go to peace together," Klaus stated.

Luna was in tears at that point, and she rushed forward, and she kissed him. The kiss was one of the most emotion-filled ones that they have had. It was full of passion, and most importantly, love.

"Nik, I love you too, so much that it hurts. I will be a vampire with you but give me a year to graduate," Luna replied. Klaus smiled wide, it was one of the smiles that Luna had deemed as one of the most irresistible ones.

Even if their lives were full of twists and turns, Luna had remained Sinless.