21

Luna had explained everything about her day, from her bad grades to a milkshake being thrown over her head

Luna had explained everything about her day, from her bad grades to a milkshake being thrown over her head. This occurs because of non-other than Elena and her posse. 

Klaus was fuming at the way she has been treated at school, and could not be happier that he's going back to Mystic Falls. Klaus wanted to rip apart the Mystic Falls gang, he had no right to treat her in the way that they did.

Klaus would make sure that they had learned that lesson. Klaus had not told Luna yet, that he was coming back to Mystic Falls. At this point in time, closely frustrated by the fact that he and Luna were not together

Then, in an instant, Klaus came up with an idea. 

He still had his doubts whether at the Mystic Falls gang was telling him the truth or not, and he had no clue whether he should believe him, the only person who really trusted at this point was Luna. 

She had not lied to him yet, and even though he didn't know her with full transparency, he believes in what he saw. The only person who he would believe over anyone, even his own family.  

"Little moon, I'm so sorry that this happened to you. I know I must've felt horrible to go through this, are you okay" Klaus asked. 

He genuinely did feel bad for the fact that he was not there for her. He knew he could've been there, and that made it feel even worse. Though, there was no way to predict that something like this was going to happen.

"Nik, I am okay. Something like this had happened before with them, but that was on accident," Luna replied. 

She was smiling to herself, he actually cares about her. Luna's heart fluttered inside her chest, and it made her feel all warm inside. Even as she was cleaning out her hair from the milkshake.

"Nik, since you are coming back soon, can I ask you something?" Luna asked. She was going to ask Klaus to be her date for homecoming.

She was nervous about what his reaction was going to be, she did not know if he liked her the way that she likes him. She was nervous in fear of rejection.

"Of course love, anything," Klaus replied. He furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity and Luna quickly asked,

"Will you be my date for homecoming?"