20

Klaus was already mad enough as it is

He did not know whether he could believe the word of his sister and the gang of Mystic Falls. Klaus could feel it in his bones, they were lying to him. He had no idea what to do because if his father was alive, there was a possibility that he could be killed. 

Klaus did not like his odds in that since his father is one of the few people that he actually fears in his lifetime.

Klaus, very suddenly, realized that he had to call Luna. They had set a time for when they will call each other, knowingly keeping themselves free at that time.

Klaus clicked on Luna's contact, and then called Luna, excited for the time that they would spend talking to each other. 

Though, in Mystic Falls, Luna hadn't forgotten that she had a call with Klaus. The problem was that she was rushing home because she was coming home late from school, and she had left her phone at home.

Then, Luna saw that her phone was already ringing as she was walking inside. She jumped on her couch as fast as she could, where her phone was, and answered breathlessly,

" Hey Nik," Luna spoke into the phone. She was happy that she was going to be able to talk to Klaus about her day. This day was especially a terrible one. Luna had gotten bad grades and that was something that was rare for the girl. Then, she spilled her lunch all over herself, and it wasn't as though the lunch fell on her clothes, the lunch fell on her head. The cause of it, Elena Gilbert and her friends. They also spilled a strawberry milkshake on her head, and Luna had no clue why.

The reason that the girls did what they did was that they had found out that Luna was talking with Klaus. That they were close. Rebekah had told them, and thus they deemed that Luna was also a bad person, even though that was the complete opposite of who Luna was.

That's how clumsy Luna was. Therefore, Luna deemed the school day as one of her bad days. That's why, at first when she was walking home, she walking at a very leisurely rate until she saw her watch, and then she rushed home.

"Hello Love, how was your day?" Klaus asked.

"Horrible Nik, save me from this torture," Luna replied dramatically. Luna had become much more comfortable around Klaus after he took care of her, almost as though her old self was coming back before her mother came into the picture. 

Klaus loved seeing this new side of Luna, it made him happy. He was also prideful that he was the only one who knew how she really was, a sarcastic and sweet girl. Someone that Klaus had already begun to fall in love with.

"Who do I have to kill?" Klaus asked in a joking tone. Though what he asked was completely serious, if he needed to kill someone, he would.

"Well, then can you kill Elena Gilbert for me?" Luna asked. She was kidding in the request, but this made Klaus curious as to what exactly Elena Gilbert had done to make Luna make this request.

"How come love?" Klaus asked in curiosity.

"Her and her friends spill a milkshake over my head," Luna replied. That forced a long explanation of her horrible day and what the girls had done, the anger in Klaus increasing because the Mystic Falls gang had tormented his girl.