8

It had been a week, a week since Klaus had left the horrid town of Mystic Falls with Stefan Salvatore

It had been a week, a week since Klaus had left the horrid town of Mystic Falls with Stefan Salvatore. More importantly, Klaus had left Luna. He had no idea if Luna was okay, or how she was doing and it was maddening. 

Stefan and Klaus had just gotten the address for Ray Sutton, a werewolf that could lead to a pack of werewolves. Klaus wanted to create his hybrid army as fast as possible, he wanted to go to Mystic Falls for Luna. 

On the other hand, Luna also missed Klaus. She hoped that he would call at one point, and she was disappointed that he had not. She thought that he was serious about what he said, she still had the two flowers that he gave her, she had put them in a small vase. 

Then, without thinking, Luna had dialed Klaus' number, and she was going to hang up after two rings but then she heard,

"Hello little moon," Klaus said. He was happy that she had decided to call him, as he was just about to do the same.

"Hi Nik," Luna replied timidly. She was surprised that he had answered and called her and nicknamed her little moon. It was new to Luna to gain a nickname from someone, and it sounded so personal from Klaus. Which caused her blush, which she was always doing around Klaus.

"Little moon?" Luna questioned. Klaus laughed in the phone and replied,

"It's your nickname, from your name Luna," Klaus explained. Luna smiled to herself and got up from her bed, walking around her room aimlessly. 

"So, why did you call little moon?" Klaus asked. Luna sighed to herself, she had no clue how she would explain why she called, so she went with the truth,

"I called because you did not live up to the promise of calling me," Luna replied with a little bit of sass in her voice. Her eyes then widened in shock and she immediately said,

"I'm sorry, that was mean," Luna said. Klaus replied,

"No my little moon. You were right, and I am deeply sorry for breaking a promise that I made to you," Klaus replied. The sincerity in his voice made Luna's heart beat faster, and if Luna would be close enough to Klaus, she would also hear how fast his heart is beating. Luna chose to ignore the my that he said before he said her nickname, thinking that it was a slip of his tongue.

"It's okay, you must've been busy," Luna replied shyly. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, cursing at herself for being sassy towards Klaus, she felt that she was incredibly rude. Then Klaus asked her,

"So little moon, how has your week been?" Klaus questioned. This initiated a conversation that lasted until the early morning of the next day. They had not wanted to stop, in fear of when they would get the chance to talk for this long. Both people were tired, but they had not had the urge to put down their phones, they were too engrossed with each other and their conversation.