real life

after leaving her label building naomi headed home to change before she went to the prettymuch house. she changed into a casual outfit and fixed her makeup.

...

omiii 💍
i'm omw :)

bumble 🥰
okay, just come on in
when you get here 🙃

omiii 💍
okay... see you soon ☺️

...

naomi had arrived at the prettymuch house. she gave the uber driver some cash before she hopped out of the car. she walked up to the porch and stood for a few seconds before opening the door.

naomi hadn't known what to expect for this 'get together'. it could be anything from a few friends to a full blown party.

she walked in and found her way to the living room. brandon sat on a couch by himself, zion and nick we seated on the floor, facing brandon. edwin was sitting on the loveseat, and austin sat on a recliner in the corner. a few other people that naomi didn't recognize we're scattered throughout the room. music was playing at a moderate volume, it could hardly be heard over the various conversations being made between different groups of people.

"hey! look who arrived," brandon said, looking toward the wide doorway that naomi leaned against. brandon stood and made his way over to naomi.

"nice to see you again," brandon said with a smile, pulling her into a quick hug. naomi hugged back, laughing a little.

"sorry i'm late," naomi apologized, pulling away. brandon looked at the girl, checking her out briefly.

"it's all good," he said before grabbing her hand and leading her back to where he was seated. the pair took a seat, only a few feet between them.

"boys this is naomi, naomi this is the rest of prettymuch. you already met edwin yesterday at the airport and then there's austin, nick, and zion," he said, pointing to each boy.

"hey guys," naomi said with a tiny wave.

...

it had been about two hours.
everyone else had gone home.

the only people left were the prettymuch boys and naomi. they'd all been sitting around the living room talking and getting to know one another.
naomi and the boys got along like they'd known each other since they were born.

zion, who started on the floor, was now laying across the ottoman.

nick, who also started on the floor, was still on the floor but now he was just laying there like a starfish.

austin, who started in the recliner, was now on the ground with just his legs in the recliner.

edwin, who started sitting on the loveseat, was now laying across it dramatically.

brandon, who started on the couch next to naomi, had laid down on the couch.

naomi, who started sitting next to brandon, was laying with him on the couch, his arm over her body. "spooning"

"who else is hungry?" naomi asked. she hadn't eaten anything all day except for a bagel that morning.

"me," austin said, looking up from his phone.

"i'm literally always hungry," zion added.

"same," edwin replied.

"yeah i'm starving," nick said, briefly sitting up from his spread out position on the floor before laying back down.

"let's go get something to eat then," brandon said, his arm still around naomi.

...

the group had taken a good twenty minutes to put on their shoes and get out the door. they all managed to fit in the tahoe. nick drove, zion was in the passenger seat. edwin and austin took the middle row. brandon and naomi took the very back.

"okay so i have two really serious questions," naomi said to the group of boys.

"okay, shoot," edwin responded.

"can i hear anita? and why hasn't rock whichu dropped yet?" she asked. zion shook his head with a laugh before plugging the aux cord into his phone. a few seconds later, anita was streaming through the speakers.

...

"okay, so i loved that," naomi gushed as soon as the song was done.

"we do too," edwin said.

"we played one of our unreleased songs for you, so what are you gonna play for us?" brandon asked. all of the guys agreed with him.

"well i have three songs coming out soon and one that's awhile away— fairplay, ex, can i, and bouncin' which isn't coming out for awhile it's on my new EP," naomi relied.

"let's hear bouncin'" nick said.

"yeah i wanna hear that one," brandon said, the rest of the boys agreed.

naomi got the song ready and handed her phone up to zion. he pressed play and the song began to play.

...

"naomi harlow, that's shit was FIRE," edwin said, loud as hell.

the rest of the boys gave their positive opinions on the song. when they reached the pizza place, they parked and went in.

...

a/n: i'm really bad at writing like it's kind of upsetting. so sorry 😐