interview

"and action!" the cameraman called out.

"yo it's prettymuch!" zion said.

"woo," the boys said in sync.

"and i'm naomi," she introduced herself.

"i'm brandon."

"i'm edwin."

"i'm austin."

"i'm nick."

"and i'm zion."

"this is the popbuzz tower of truth!" naomi shouted. the boys all said some sort of reply.

"who's going first?" austin asked.

"left to right or right to left?" nick questioned.

"i don- i'll go first," edwin said, grabbing a jenga piece. "alriiiight, who has the best chat up lines? so i'm guessing pick up lines."

"i don't really use pick up lines, i don't really talk that much i just kinda give em the look," brandon said before staring into the camera.

"oh whatever!" naomi said, slapping his arm. he laughed.

"i believe the concept of pick up lines is kind of evolving in the sense of you're trying to get a girl right? you're texting her or whatever and-" austin started to say. edwin made a face at the camera.

"mmm this- this is in person though," zion said.

"i think zion honestly," brandon answered. a few of the guys agreed.

"it's just the confidence honestly," zion said, bored.

"i wouldn't know, i only have to listen to brandon's trash pick up lines," naomi said, looking at the camera. zion went to grab another piece before stepping back.

"hang on let's just map this out," he said, looking at the tower. he grabbed a piece and read it out.

"tell us one thing about you that we don't know."

"mm," everyone said.

"uh i had a pet rabbit, his name was sneakers," zion answered.

"his name was sneakers? i don't think i've ever heard that," austin replied.

"hm, you learn something new everyday, guys," nick said to the camera. austin grabbed a piece and started reading.

"what is the biggest lie you've ever told?" austin read. he clapped a few times while everyone else laughed.

"this is a great one for you," brandon said.

"oh yeah it was made for you, austy," naomi said smugly.

"i remember when i was a kid one of my best friends was like, he was a big skater kid and i wanted to fit in with that clique really bad. so i lies to that whole group of friends, telling them that like my uncle knew tony hawk," austin said. "that's something i kinda regret."