real life

"hello boys!" naomi shouted as she walked into the prettymuch house. she was juggling 4 pizzas and a few boxes of wings.

"naomiiiiii!" zion yelled. he was on the couch. his phone was propped up on the coffee table.

"i brought food," she said, closing the door with her foot.

"here i got this," nick said, grabbing the wings. edwin walked over and grabbed the pizzas.

"hey omi," brandon said, hugging his girlfriend tightly.

"hi," she replied, happily hugging brandon back.

"any word on the tour?" austin asked as he opened up one of the pizza boxes.

"actually, my manager called me while i was on the way here," naomi said as she followed brandon to where he was previously sitting, the recliner.

"and?" zion said. brandon sat down and naomi sat in his lap with her legs thrown over the arm of the recliner.

"i start rehearsals with y'all tomorrow," naomi confirmed. she smiled as all of the boys cheered loudly.

"when can we announce it," nick asked.

"we can now if you guys want," naomi replied.

"well that's good because i've been on live this whole time," zion admitted.

"what would you have done if i said i couldn't announce it for a few days?" naomi asked.

"let's not worry about what's not happening," zion said.

"yeah okay. edwin will you hand me a piece of pepperoni?"

...

naomi, brandon, edwin, and austin joined the live with zion until he decided to end it.

austin left to go hang out with ansley. nick was out with edwin and neviah. zion was playing fortnite downstairs. brandon and naomi were outside on the trampoline.

"can you do a back flip?" brandon asked.

"hell no," naomi replied. brandon laughed before showing off that he could indeed do a back flip.

"we should take a cool picture," brandon said. he jumped up and landed on his butt next to the sitting naomi.

"yes we should," she replied. she grabbed her phone and handed it to brandon.

"i'm gonna do a flip," he announced.

brandon set the phone up and hit the ten second timer. naomi posed while brandon tried to time his flip up.
as soon as he landed he went to the camera to see the picture.

"is it good?" naomi asked from her seat.

"it's not perfect yet. i can time it better," brandon said before setting the timer again.

...

"did we finally get it?" naomi asked. they'd been trying to time the picture right for around 20 minutes.

"i think we did," brandon said before going over to show her.

"yayy!" she said. naomi stood up and jumped a few times, brandon joined her. he jumped toward her and double bounced her. (a/n: idk if you guys know what i mean but if you jump next to someone then you can sometimes make them go higher than they planned. that was a terrible explanation sry.)

"brandon!" naomi shouted, not expecting it.

he laughed at her as he laid down on the trampoline.

"you're a meanie head," naomi said as she laid down next to him.

"i could never," brandon joked as he pulled her closer to him.

"suree," she replied sarcastically while she cuddled into brandon's side.

the two laid there thinking for awhile before naomi interrupted the silence.

"hey brandon," she said, looking up at him.

"yeah?" he asked, glancing down at her.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

...