real life

brandon pulled up to naomi's house half an hour later with a box of donuts. he walked up to the front door and rang the bell.

"COMING!" naomi shouted from inside. she jogged down the stairs and opened the door.

"hello bumble," she said, smiling shyly. brandon smiled and stepped inside.

"hello omi," he replied.

"donuts?" naomi asked him, grabbing the box from his hands. he nodded.

"i figured you'd want food," he said, following her up the stairs.

"yeah, you were right. i haven't eaten yet," she said, opening her bedroom door.

when they walked in, brandon walked over to naomi's bed and laid next to a pile of clothes. naomi set the box of donuts down on the bed next to brandon before turning toward her suitcase.

"so what all do you have to do in florida?" brandon asked her, opening up the box of donuts and taking a glazed one.

"i have a few radio interviews and my manager added a photoshoot. hopefully i can make it back sooner than planned," naomi said as she folded various outfits and shoved them in her suitcase.

"hopefully, i'd hate for you to be deprived of my face for a whole three days," brandon said, munching on a donut.

"that would be just awful," naomi replied, sarcastically. she dropped the shirt she was holding on the floor before sitting on the bed and grabbing a donut.

"indeed," brandon agreed. naomi finished off her donut before standing and grabbing two shirts.

"okay blue or green for the color scheme of the shoot?" naomi asked him.

"uhh blue," he replied. she threw the blue outfit in the bag.

"i just need to pack my makeup and stuff and then i'm done," naomi said, relieved.

"we should go thrifting when you get done," brandon suggested.

"let's do it," naomi responded before grabbing another donut.

....