imessage / real life

bumble 🥰
be ready in 10
i'm omw

omiii 💍
oH. brandon sweetie  ...
ugly doesn't change in ten
minutes

bumble 🥰
you could never be ugly omi

omiii 💍
this is what i'm going to look
like if you pull up in the
next ten minutes

omiii 💍this is what i'm going to look like if you pull up in the next ten minutes

bumble 🥰
well you aren't blonde so...
no

omiii 💍
did u just- wow okay
i see how it is 😑

bumble 🥰
hereeeee

omiii 💍
yeah okay the door is unlocked,
just come upstairs and it's
the first door on the left

...

brandon made his way to naomi's room and knocked on the closed door.

"how are you going to walk right into my house but knock on my bedroom door?" naomi asked.

"i don't know honestly, it seemed like the right thing to do," brandon said, laughing.

naomi was seated on her floor with a few different makeup products strewn around her. she was fixing her hair though. naomi wore a sleeved black crop top that tied in the front and loose black pants.

"you look nice," naomi commented, shamelessly checking brandon out before getting back to her hair. he wore black and white patterned pants and a yellow shirt with his all white sneakers.

"uh thanks," brandon said, his heart fluttering slightly, "you look better."

naomi chuckled and stood up. she put on her boots and faced brandon.

"so where are you taking me?" naomi asked. the two began to walk down the stairs and out of the house.

"we are going to get food and then i'm taking you for a surprise," brandon answered. he held the passenger side door open and naomi got in. he walked over to the driver's side and got in.

"what is this surprise?" naomi asked, putting on her seatbelt. (a/n: stay safe kidz)

"you'll find out eventually but before that, food," he answered.

"so, is this like a date?" naomi asked. she knew how she felt about brandon. naomi liked him a lot. they'd only been speaking for a short time but she'd had a crush on him for awhile before that.

"do you want it to be?" brandon questioned her. brandon knew that he liked naomi but he didn't know if the feeling was mutual. he knew that she said she had a crush on him, but now that they're friends he didn't know what that meant.

"i believe i asked you first b," naomi replied.

"if you want it to be, i'm one hundred percent fine with that. if you don't want it to be then i'm chilling i guess," brandon said, looking toward her briefly before putting his eyes back on the road.

"okay," she responded simply.

"okay?" brandon repeated.

"it's a date," naomi said. she looked toward brandon and caught a small smile creeping onto his face.

"good," he said, smiling fully.

"good," she replied, smiling as well. naomi plugged the aux cord into her phone and the pair finished the drive, singing along to the music and their voices sounded beautiful together.

...