interview

4 YEARS LATER

"and now our next guest came on the show 5 years ago as a cover artist hoping to put out music and now she's back with multiple chart toppers and a platinum album, give it up for naomi arreaga!" the mtv interviewer shouted.

"hi!" naomi said waving. she walked out from backstage and headed toward where the interviewer, sasha, sat.

"so how have you been lately?" sasha asked as soon as naomi and the crowd had settled.

"i've been pretty good, i got married a few months ago and everything seems to be going really well right now, how about you?" naomi said with a genuine smile.

"i've been as well as i can be," the interviewer responded.

"now there is one thing we have to talk about," sasha told naomi. she looked toward the interviewer with a questioning glance.

"and that is?"

"when you came on this show 4 years ago and sat right here, you answered a fan's question and it seemed to have changed your life forever," sasha answered. naomi laughed a little bit before nodding.

"yeah, this little girl came up to the microphone and asked me who my celebrity crush is and why. i had two answers, harry styles and brandon arreaga, and now i'm married to brandon which is crazy," naomi said, smiling.

"it is," sasha replied, "what happened after that interview?"

"well brandon started getting tagged in the comments on my posts and then he started commenting himself. next thing i know he's inviting me to a little party. i met all of the guys and we all immediately became super close. one thing led to another and eventually me and brandon got together," naomi explained. she smiled nostalgically as she thought back on the memories.

"that story probably gives hope to a lot of other girls out there, huh?" the interviewer joked.

"well, it probably won't work for everyone but it did for me," naomi laughed.

"so are you and brandon planning on having kids soon?" sasha asked.

"i think we'll wait a little while and enjoy being young before we do," naomi told her.

"i'm sure you guys will have a beautiful family when the time is right," sasha stated, placing her hand on naomi's shoulder.

"thank you," naomi responded.

"well if i'm not mistaken, you have a performance to get ready for," the interviewer said.

"i think i do, it was so great talking with you," naomi said as she stood up and began walking backstage. she waved at a few people while the crowd cheered and clapped.

...

a/n: one more chapter 😭