real life

the crew had been home for months, taking a well deserved break. everyone still worked on and dropped
music, but it was a lot less demanding than a 3 month tour.

brandon and naomi had officially been together for almost a year and the two just had an insane connection that no one else could describe.

...

bumble 🥰
i'm picking you up tomorrow
night at 7 so be ready

omiii 💍
do i need to dress a specific way?

bumble 🥰
nah, casual is fine

omiii 💍
okay, see you then 😂

...

brandon arrived to naomi's the next day, right as the clock hit seven. after receiving a text from brandon, naomi stepped out of the house in a sleeved plaid crop top and jeans.

"hey bumble," naomi said, entering the car. she went to kiss him quickly but he held her there for a few moments longer, smiling into the kiss.

"hello," brandon said once he'd pulled away.

"what was that for?" naomi asked, giggling.

"i just love you," brandon said, "and you look sexy as hell."

"well, you aren't too bad yourself," naomi replied, a light blush appeared on her cheeks.

...

brandon drove them to a sushi restaurant and ordered. they grabbed the food and headed out to the car again.

"where are we going now?" naomi asked brandon, confused.

"a surprise," brandon told her, smiling.

"well the first one turned out good so i have high expectations for this next one," naomi joked.

"oh i think you'll like it," brandon said. he held the passenger door open for naomi while she got in, before walking back to the driver side.

...

the drive to their next destination wasn't too long, so naomi's impatient stomach made it without her complaining.

"and here we are," brandon said, pulling into a parking lot.

"woah," naomi said as her eyes wandered around.

brandon had taken her to a garden that held so many different types of flowers and plants. the place was arranged beautifully and he knew that naomi would love it.

"bumble, this place is beautiful," naomi said, getting out of the car.

"i'm glad you like it," he said smiling. the two took a seat on one of the stone benches and got their food out.

"how far do you want us to go, omi?" brandon asked her, suddenly gettin serious. naomi stopped what she was doing and turned to him.

"that got deep, very quickly," she joked.

"no but seriously, how far do you see us going?" brandon asked.

"when i think of the future i don't know exactly what it looks like but i know that i need you in it. i genuinely can't see myself living without you. i've never loved someone as much as i love you," naomi told him. she looked down at the brick pathway that lead to the bench.

"i feel exactly the same way, and that's why i felt okay giving you this," brandon said. naomi looked up to see a small box in the palm of his hand.

"brandon is that a-" naomi started.

"no it's not, we both know we're too young for that. it's a promise ring," brandon told her. he opened up the box and naomi gasped.

"do you promise to always love me?" brandon asked her

"do you promise to always love me?" brandon asked her. naomi nodded with a large grin on her face.

"of course," naomi said. she rested one of her hands on the base of brandon's neck as she pulled him closer. he closed the space between them, their lips meeting in the middle. when they finally pulled back, brandon grabbed naomi's hand and gently slid the ring on her finger.

"i love you so much, bumble,"
naomi said.

"i love you more," brandon replied.

"not possible," naomi chimed.

"well it is s-"

"just let me win this time," naomi said giggling.

...

a/n: we hit 10k and i just-  it's so crazy