real life

...

alas, the fomo tour had begun. the group had traveled down to texas to kick off the tour.

"nice boys!" naomi shouted as soon as they finished their soundcheck. brandon walked over to the front of the stage before hopping down to give naomi a sweaty hug.

"thanks baby," brandon said with a large grin.

"brandon, sweetie i love you but you smell like in between someone's ass cheeks," naomi told him.

"oh c'mon, it isn't that bad," brandon said, hugging her tighter.

"maybe not in between someone's ass cheeks but you don't smell great by any means," naomi stated.

"whatever, we gotta go eat and get ready, the show is in a couple hours," brandon said, pulling her backstage and to her dressing room.

...

it was a couple hours later and naomi had finally finished preparing for the show. she stood backstage with the rest of the boys as she sang a couple scales.

"don't lose focus i don't wanna stand in your blind side," brandon sang as the boys ran on stage to perform.

the boys performed the choreography with so much energy and heart, it made naomi proud.

by the time they'd finished blind they were extremely sweaty and still had a lot more to give. they went through their entire setlist, giving as much to each song as they did for blind.

"alright, this next person is super special to us. we asked her to join super late and she still said yes and started rehearsals days later. everyone give it up for naomi harlow!" brandon introduced her to the crowd. naomi walked out on stage and hugged each boy.

"okay so, the boys did great didn't they?" naomi asked the crowd. she got many loud screams and cheers in reply.

"alright i'm gonna start off strong with bouncin, hear we go!" naomi yelled as the best started to play. she performed the song with high energy as she danced around the stage a little here and there.

the rest of her songs were a little slower but she still poured so much passion and emotion into each one. by the time she'd finished the entire crowd was singing along with her.

"okay now to close the show the boys and i decided to collaborate. the idea came from austin, but edwin picked the song," naomi said as the boys walked out on stage.

"no matter how much we protested, all of the boys just insisted that brandon and i take the lead on this song, so here is best part by daniel caesar and h.e.r.," naomi finished.

brandon, edwin, austin, nick, and zion started harmonizing and naomi did a few runs before starting her verse. she sang through the lines as brandon sang along with her quietly. she walked over to him. he put his arm around her shoulders once she hit the chorus.

brandon started singing his verse while naomi joined in harmonizing with the other boys. she sang quietly while brandon took the lead on the chorus.

the couple stepped back to stand evenly with the other boys. they started singing the outro as they all swayed together in unison. the crowd had raised their phone flashlights and swayed together as well.

as soon as naomi and brandon finished the very last notes the crowd started shouting and screaming. everyone in the stage gathered in one big hug before thanking everyone and running back stage.

...