real life

SHOW 14: KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI

"okay so i think that we'll go meet my mom the first day and she's coming to the show too," naomi said. brandon was laying in his bunk and naomi was tucked right into his side with his arm around her.

"how far is your place?" brandon asked. he rubbed different shapes and things onto naomi's back.

"my mom is driving up here, we don't have time to take a 3 hour trip there and then hangout for a while and come back," naomi explained.

"what time should we be ready to head out?" brandon asked.

"i think we're getting there soon so we should probably sleep until the morning and then head out around lunch time," naomi answered.

"okay," brandon said. naomi picked up on the hints of worry in brandon's tone.

"are you nervous?" naomi asked.

"well yeah, i'm meeting your mom," brandon said.

"i'll meet your family when we get back to la, which is scarier, because it's your whole family," naomi told him. she started tracing the words in his shirt.

"true, but it's only my mom, my dad, and halie," he reasoned.

"well i only have my mom, but she can be intimidating with her big hugs and homemade meals," naomi joked. brandon chuckled, shaking his head.

"it's three am, let's just sleep," brandon said, pulling the covers up to his shoulders and snuggling further into naomi.

"i love you bumble," naomi said while she cuddled tighter into brandon's side.

"i love you more," brandon said.

"well i love you so much that it's unbelievable."

"well i love y-"

"can we not do this again?!" zion's voice rang through the bus.

"sorry," naomi said, laughing. she snuggled back into brandon. he finally quit his laughing and the two fell asleep quickly.

...