real life

"hey bumble," naomi said when she walked into his bedroom. brandon was laying in his bed, on his phone.

"hey," he replied.

"can we talk?" naomi asked him. brandon sat up as he shut his phone off.

"always," he responded. naomi sat next to him and pulled the blankets over her legs.

"who is maggie," naomi asked calmly. she already knew, but she wanted to hear his answer.

"this girl i used to like," brandon replied, simply.

"what happened?" naomi asked. brandon grabbed naomi's hands and started fiddling with a few of her many rings.

"well i liked her a lot, and she didn't feel the same. but she let me think she did for awhile until she just stopped talking to me," brandon explained.

"how long ago?" naomi asked.

"i don't know, like 3ish months before i met you," brandon told her.

"do you have any feelings toward her at all?" naomi asked.

"i haven't for a very long time. i don't even think she's that cute anymore," brandon admitted.

"okay," naomi laughed. she grabbed his hand and started tracing his tattoos.

"are you asking because she keeps commenting on my instagram?" brandon questioned, looking up at naomi.

"i guess. i've been curious since she first started commenting but i just thought i'd ask now that you replied," naomi admitted.

"are you mad that i commented?" brandon asked.

"i didn't like the heart but i think i'll get over it eventually," naomi told him with a tiny laugh.

"i'll delete the comment," brandon said.

"it's not that serious, love," she said. brandon grabbed his phone and went to instagram.

"it is if it bugs you, even a little," brandon said before deleting his comment anyway.

brandon laid back down and naomi followed, tucking herself under his arm. they laid there for awhile before naomi had an idea.

"we should do a q&a."

"my phone or yours?"

"yours."

...

a/n: i honestly have no problem with maggie even though she took my manz 😪. also does this book suck? i feel like i'm just a shitty writer but oh well