real life

"hey everybody," brandon greeted as soon as they walked into the prettymuch house. a few greetings could be heard over the loud music.

brandon grabbed naomi's hand and they made a b-line for the stairs. they had to weave their way through people to get to brandon's room.

"okay, i will change in the bathroom," naomi told him as she grabbed her bag and walked into his attached bathroom.

naomi quickly out on her clothes and fixed her hair before putting her shoes on and shoving her old clothes back into the bag.

"are you done out there?" naomi asked through the door.

"yeah," brandon responded. naomi opened the door to see brandon sitting on the bed with his phone in his hand.

"alright, let's go join the party," naomi said, setting her bag down on the floor. brandon looked up to see naomi. he had to take a second to shamelessly check her out.

"well damn, omi," brandon said. he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him.

"hm what?" naomi asked, her face only inches away from brandon's.

"you," he smiled.

brandon placed his arms around naomi's waist and hers went around his neck. the sound of music and conversation faded away. brandon looked into her eyes, then down at her lips. they both leaned forward slightly, their lips just brushing.

"are y'all ever gonna join the party?" zion's voice yelled through the door. with that, everything that had faded away came back to brandon and naomi. they jumped back a little.

"yeah, we'll be down in a minute," brandon called back.

"we should head down there," naomi said. she grabbed brandon's hand and started walking toward the door.

"but wai-" brandon started.

"some other time, bumble," naomi interrupted him with a laugh.

...