real life

"she's gonna love you i swear," naomi promised. brandon had been reluctant to go to lunch with naomi's mom. he really loved naomi and if her mom didn't like him, then what?

"how can you be so sure?" brandon asked as they approached the restaurant.

"because i love you to death and me and her are practically the same person," naomi said with a small laugh.

brandon pulled the restaurant door open with one hand while naomi held the other one. they walked in and she paused to look around.

"may i help you with something?" a waiter asked, checking naomi out. brandon pulled his hand out of naomi's and wrapped it tightly around her waist.

"oh um, no thank you, i found her," naomi told the waiter before walking toward her mom. she didn't even notice the man checking her out.

"hey mama," naomi greeted as she gave her mom a long hug.

"i've missed you, how was the trip here?" nicole asked her daughter. naomi told her how the trip was fine before turning to brandon.

"this is my boyfriend, brandon," she introduced. he smiled as nicole opened her arms and hugged brandon like he was her own son.

"i watch all of your music videos and the videos you all do with mimi over here and you guys are all just so cute," nicole gushed. brandon chuckled and hugged her back.

the three eventually took a seat and ordered their food. they talked about everything from how brandon and naomi met, to funny childhood stories. brandon and nicole clicked immediately and it
made naomi love him even more somehow.

...