real life

zion and nick had snuck out to get naomi in the middle of the night. they managed to get her from the airport and make it back to her apartment without brandon noticing that they had left.

"okay so i'm just supposed to show up at the party tonight?" naomi asked.

"yes," zion confirmed.

"bro wait! what if we sneak her in before the party and they can reunite then," edwin suggested. zion shrugged.

"which would you rather do?" zion asked.

"honestly can we just go now?"

"now? why?" edwin asked.

"because i miss brandon and it really doesn't need to be this big ordeal," naomi told them. she stood up from her seat on the bed and walked toward the door.

"so we're just gonna ditch the plan?" zion asked. naomi shrugged and nodded before answering.

"he'll still be surprised."

...

"hey brandon?" zion shouted. edwin, zion, and naomi has arrived at the prettymuch house and naomi was excited to see brandon.

"what?" brandon yelled back.

"can you come down here?" zion asked. he stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"one sec," brandon said. a few small noises were heard before the sound of footsteps came down the hall. as soon as brandon reached the top step he froze.

"omi?" brandon asked. he was unsure if he was actually seeing her or if it was a hallucination from lack of sleep. it was 4 am after all.

"bumble?" naomi replied, jokingly. brandon smiles before jogging down the rest of the stairs and engulfing her in a large hug.

the two hugged for a few minutes before they finally pulled apart. zion and edwin crept up the stairs and to their rooms so that they could finally sleep.

"i thought you weren't coming home for a few more days?" brandon asked.

"it was a prank. the guys texted me. i was supposed to show up at the party tonight but i couldn't wait," she explained.

...

naomi and brandon had laid down in brandon's bed and decided to catch up. both were laying on their sides, facing each other. the two stayed there for at least an hour, just talking and looking at each other. eventually they came to the decision to watch the first captain america movie and by the end of it,  they were full blown cuddling.

"i love the first avenger, but the winter soldier is by far the best captain america movie," brandon stated.

"the best is civil war and i will fight that to the death," naomi replied.

"okay come on, we find out bucky is alive and hydra gets exposed inside of shield, that's so good," brandon argued.

"yeah that's all great, but civil war sets up the tone between steve and tony for infinity war and endgame. you can't top that. not to mention the introduction of spider-man. civil war is the best, class dismissed," naomi finished.

"whatever," brandon said defeatedly, "let's just agree to disagree," brandon said.

"you know i'm right."

...

it was currently 6 am. brandon and naomi were still cuddling in his bed. they'd given up on movies and had gone back to talking. talking to one another came easily to them. they could tell each other any and everything. but the two let the conversation come to an end.

brandon was laying on his back and naomi had her head on his chest. one of brandon's hands was playing with naomi's curls. the other one was being held by naomi while she traced over his tattoos lightly.

they stayed like that for a little while before they both slowly fell asleep.

...

a/n: this isn't my favorite chapter. it could've been but i suck at writing so oops