real life / instagram

2 weeks flew by and now the group had just over a week until fomo started. naomi rehearsed tirelessly and the boys did too.

prettymuch had been doing a lot of promotional interviews and naomi was going to had been filming her music video.

"what time is your interview?" naomi asked brandon. the two were walking down the street hand in hand.

"2, i think," brandon responded. he held the restaurant door open for naomi.

"i start shooting at 3 so you could just come over there afterwards," naomi said as she walked into the air conditioned room.

"can the guys come too?" he asked.

"y'all just wanna meet offset," naomi asked, taking a seat in the booth.

"i will neither confirm or deny that."

...

"okay naomi, we just need to record the scene with the spotlight background and dancers, then it's a wrap on day one," the director called out.

"okay," naomi replied. she was standing behind the lights while her makeup artist touched up a few spots.

brandon and the rest of the boys sat over by the directors chairs. brandon had been looking at naomi with a thirsty look since he'd arrived. she noticed it too.

"and action!" the director called out as soon as naomi got into position. the song started to play and naomi did the choreography she'd been working on. the four dancers moved around her in sync.

as soon as all five women hit a synchronized body roll, all of the boys whistled and called out. that caused naomi to have a little more fun with her dancing for the rest of the shoot.

...

"i don't think you understand how crazy you make me," brandon said as he and naomi walked out of the set building.

"hm i think i have a pretty good idea," she teased. they got in the car and drove back to naomi's apartment.

"i'm gonna jump in the shower, you can order food if you want. you know what i like," naomi said once she got inside.

"yes, i do," brandon replied. he grabbed her small frame and pulled her into his chest.

"mm, i love you," naomi said as she leaned into his body.

"i love you too," brandon replied. they stayed like that for a few second longer before they pulled away and naomi walked upstairs to have a shower.

...

naomiharlow and 76,736 others liked this photo

brandonarreaga: she made me take this picture before we could leave the set.. 🤩

...

naomiharlow: well aren't you glad you did?
>brandonarreaga: oh for sure 💛

user1: a set? for what?

user2: i need someone who will take bomb ass pics of me like brandon does for naomi 😭

user3: i'm calling it, these two are endgame
>>user4: that word gives me marvel flashbacks

zionkuwonu: sis killed it today 🔥
>>therealnickmara: agreed 😤
>>edwinhonoret: my bestie snaPPed
>>theaustinporter: i can't wait til it's officially dropped

user5: it's like they're dangling a cookie in front of us and we can't have it yet ^
>>user6: it's bully behavior 😪

user7: is anybody paying attention to how good she looks?!
>>user8: RIGHT... like i just know deep down in my soul that her and brandon had the sex after this

{brandonarreaga has liked this comment}

{brandonarreaga has unliked this comment}

user9: BRANDON WE SEE YOU
>>user10: THAT BITCH AINT SLICK

...