real life

brandon wasn't going to let naomi hear eyes off you or 4U until the ep dropped.

"brandon pleasseeeee?" naomi begged. she had been anxious to hear these songs since she knew about them.

"baby, i'm not gonna tell you again. i want you to hear them later," brandon said. they were in naomi's room. naomi was laying in her bed while brandon was slumped on top of her. his head was on her stomach and his arms were wrapped around her waist. her fingers were running through his hair as they spoke.

"fine," she said bitterly. she tugged a piece of his hair playfully.

"i think i'm gonna drop my ep soon, and i wanna go on tour," naomi said, tugging and playing with brandon's curls.

"the fomo tour starts in like a month," brandon replied.

"wouldn't it be fun to tour together?" naomi asked, not meaning anything by it. brandon lifted his head from her stomach and looked at her.

"what if we did?" brandon asked.

"did what? tour together?" naomi asked. her hands dropped from his hair.

"yeah, the guys and the fans would love it," brandon said.

"am i gonna be the opening act? i love you guys and all but i'm above opening act level," naomi told him. one of her hands gently brushed an eyelash off of brandon's face.

"no, it'll just be a tour with two acts," brandon explained.

"isn't fomo already planned? i doubt your team would agree to that," naomi said.

"there's no harm in asking, plus we'd both benefit from it," brandon told her. his thumbs rubbed a few small circles on her hips before he put his head back down on her stomach.

"if you can get your team to agree, i'll get my team on board," naomi said, smiling.

"bet."

...

"okay, brandon it's time," naomi said, poking her boyfriend. brandon had fallen asleep, but not before telling her to wake him up at 12.

"really?" he asked, his voice was a little raspy from his nap. he rubbed his eyes and cleared his throat.

"yeah," naomi said. brandon got off of naomi and grabbed his phone.

"well, then it's time to listen to eyes off you," he said, putting his glasses on.

"yes, it is," naomi said excitedly.

brandon clicked play on the song and watched naomi's face as it played. she started with a small smile and as the song went on it grew. a few tears formed in her eyes.

"no one has ever written me a song," naomi said, after it ended. she walked to the other side of the bed and sat in brandon's lap.

"did you like it?" he asked. she leaned down and kissed him. her hands held his face and his held her waist.

"i loved it," she said as soon as they pulled away.

"well, there is still one more song," brandon told her, his hands slid down to her hips.

"play it."

brandon clicked play and naomi closed her eyes and listened to the song. he watched her with adoration as she smiled after a lyric she liked or swayed with the music.

by the time it was over, naomi was sure that she was in love. when the song came to an end she kissed him even harder than she did the first time.

"i'll take it you like that one too?" brandon asked.

"loved it," naomi said before going back to kissing him. each kiss got hungrier and more aggressive until they were in a full blown make out.

naomi turned to straddle brandon as she moved her lips down to his jawline. brandon moaned slightly once she found his sweet spot. she worked her way back to his lips before he flipped them over so he was on top.

naomi pulled brandon's shirt up and ran her hands down his chest, her nails grazed his skin. he stopped kissing her for a second and took his shirt off.

"i'm not gonna be the only one," brandon said, tugging on naomi's shirt. she pulled it over her head and threw it to the ground.

as soon as naomi's shirt hit the floor, brandon went back to attacking her neck with kisses. then he started kissing lower and lower.

"you wanna do this?" brandon asked naomi before he went any further. naomi flipped them back over. straddling brandon, she ducked down and kissed him passionately.

"i'm sure."

...