Chapter 5

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

I felt as if something was wrong when I heard banging coming from outside the classroom. Our teacher looked at us, before screaming "It's an akuma attack! Everyone go and hide! It will be too risky trying to run back home!" I ran to the bathroom to transform. "Bandit! Come on out." My little raccoon came flying out of my bag. "Y/N be careful! This will be your first battle. I just don't want anything going wrong. That's all." My tiny kwami told me. "I'll do okay, Bandit, I promise. Bandit, Paws Up!" I transform and go out to see where all the noise is coming from. I see Chat Noir already fighting the monster, that calls herself Aided. I look over to my side to see our classroom that seems to be completely empty. I go inside to get a closer look. The kids in here all bowing for Aided. They must have been already controlled.
I run back out and take out my katana. Chat Noir looks at me with a wink. "Your new here aren't you, little panda?" I sigh and look at him. I know he's just teasing but, I still say "Chat Noir, you know I'm supposed to be a raccoon. Now do you know where the akuma is?" Chat giggles and smirks at me before saying "left foot bracelet around her ankle." I smile at him "thanks Kitty!"

I run towards Aided and call out quickstep. Everything around me is slowly moving, including Aided. I slide down and rip off the bracelet. A black butterfly comes fluttering out. I take my katana while saying "cutoff" and slice it right in half. The butterfly, now pure, flies off into the distance. I throw up my katana in the air and it spins around, turning everything and everybody back to normal. I look over to Chat Noir holding up my hand to high five. He hits my hand and I tell him that he did a good job. "Wait! What's your name?" Chat Noir asked me. "Oh! My name is Y/- err, I mean Crauloia!"
Chat Noir winks at me. "Well then, it was a pleasure meeting you." My necklace beeps. 3 minutes left. Alya comes running towards me. "Your a new super heroine! What do you call yourself, miss?" I smile at her, knowing that she is recording, "call me Crauloia." Then, I jump off and detransform.

"You did really good for your first time, Y/N!" I giggle at her high voice. "Thanks Bandit. Here, to charge up your battery." I give Bandit an Oreo and he gladly eats it. I hear a knock on the door. Did someone see Crauloia go into the bathroom?

"Hey it's Chat. Is Y/N in here by any chance?" I stop in my tracks. I whisper, "Bandit, hurry get in my bag!" I look back at the door. "Uh.. yeah I'm in here! Why are you asking, Chat?" I go to the door and open it. He wasn't lying. In front of me was the famous Chat Noir. The one and only. He looked at me and hugged me. "I was so worried!" How did he even know I was in there. "I saw you run in here after your teacher told you that there was an akuma attack. I was so scared that you got hurt or something!" I pat Chat on the back. "Yeah Chat.. that's great that you worry about me and care for me and stuff.. but we barely know each other..." Chat let go of me and looked me in the eyes. I felt pink creep up my cheeks. "Then I guess, we'll have to change that." He winked me and turned around. "Want a ride back to class?" I giggle and jump onto his back.

Everyone was giving me amazed looks as Chat brought me to my seat to finish class. Well, everybody but Lila. She came up to me and asked if she could 'talk' with me after school. I told her sure and Adrien ran in and apologized for being late. We finished up science class and everyone packed up and went outside. Lila came running up to me.

"You know Y/N, I've actually known Chat Noir all my life." She couldn't have. Alya told me that they've only been around in Paris for 1-2 years. I told Lila that for some proof. "Well, that's true, but I know who he is under the mask." I gave her one of those looks and walked away and went towards Alya to chat.

"Yeah, Sorry I couldn't sit next to you.. hey to make it up to you want to come sleepover some time this week?" I showed her a quick bright smile. "I'd love to! I'm free Friday I think." She smiled back at me. "Then Friday it is." I waved her goodbye and started walking off to home.

When I got home, I said hello to Sabine and went up into my room to work on homework. After about and hour, I kind of got pretty sleepy. That is, until I heard a knock at my window and decided to open it. To my surprise, Chat Noir said hi and jumped in. "Oh Chat! What are you doing here?" He scooped me up and laid me down on my bed. "I was thinking of making this a tradition. You know, I stop by every night and you know, like talk about your day and stuff. So.. how was your day?" I give him a sweet smile. "My day was fine.. although I do have a question for you.." Chat sat down on my bed listening intently. "Chat, do you know Lila Rossi?" He looked at me, confused.
"I don't. You should know that most of the things she tells people are lies. She only says what other people want to hear. I don't think I've heard her tell the truth before. She has lied to me about knowing Ladybug, too. Don't trust her all that much." I smile at Chat at give him a quick hug. "Thanks, Chat."