Chapter 14

🦊Alya's POV🦊

Y/N and I went back to my house after the fight with Volpina, and we put on a movie. We ended up making cookie dough for a movie snack, which was chocolate chip.

The movie ended, and I lead Y/N back to my room to play truth or dare.

We sat down on my bed, and I got the first pick. "Y/N, truth or dare?" She day her, crossed legged and then said. "Truth." Wow Y/N, so boring. "Hmm.. what are your thoughts on Adrien?" I kind of figured out that Adrien seems much happier when Y/N is around. "Well, I mean, he's a nice guy, but I don't really like him in that way. He's just a friend."

Oof. Now Y/N is sounding like Adrien. Speaking of that, I should probably tell her about poor Marinette.

"Well, if that's all, then okay." I pulled up a picture of Mari on my phone. "By the way, since we are talking about him, this is Marinette. She had such a crazy crush on him all throughout high school. But then.. she had to leave to America. However, Adrien always called Mari just a friend. The poor girl got friend zoned her whole life." She had a look of sympathy on her face. "That must have hurt to know the one you love won't ever love you back the way you do." I agreed.

"Speaking of people you love... how's it going with Chat Noir?" I saw the blush on Y/N's face get a deeper shade of red as she clutched onto a pillow nearby. "Al! I told you, Chat and I are just good friends. Nothing is happening between us. I promise, Al." I chuckle. Yeah, like I'd believe that. He called her his lady.

"Right. Because Chat Noir is such a good friend, he calls you princess." She buried her face in the pillow, so her voice was muffled. "That was one time, he usually calls me a little dove instead." I should have got that on camera! "Y/N, he calls you what? A dove? Oh my, you guys might as well be dating at this point!" I her her muffled voice say Alyaaaaa! But I just laughed.

So much for being hard to crack. I can crack anyone open. Maybe I should try with Adrien... see his true feelings for Y/N. I slightly laugh a short laugh at my brilliant thought.

"Anyways Alya, truth or dare?" I hear Y/N say.

                        🐾Y/N's POV🐾

We continued to play truth or dare, making each other prank call people and such. Alya ended up making me kiss a photo of Chat Noir, and I made her call Nino as a man.

We soon got bored of the good old sleepover games, so we decided to do something spooky. We looked up some weird stories to get into the mood. To get even more into it, we dressed spooky too. I wore a red dress down to my knees with thigh high red socks to go along with it. I also put on a bit of red eyeshadow with a wing, of course. I also added red demon horn clip ins and I put them on top of my head. I also added some fangs on my teeth for added detail.

Alya wore a black dress, about the same length with socks going up to her knee. She also put in some odd fang things and colored the tips red, trying to show she's dressed as a vampire. She put on some black eyeshadow accompanied by a wing, too. To add a final touch, she draped a cape over her head, looking like something red riding hood would wear.

We lit some candles, and told some scary stories, both fictional and true. We got spooked, but usually laughed it off, Incase the other really was scared.

We ended up playing Bloody Mary, a game I taught Alya, which she said she thought was ridiculous and confusing, so I let her teach me a game.

She dimmed the lights and turned on her phone to see the directions. She put three chairs in the middle of the room and put me in the second one. (Aka the one in the middle if you don't know.) "Okay Y/N, this game is called don't look behind you. It requires 2-3 players so I called Adrien to see if he wanted to join. I tried with Nino first, but he was busy." I must have looked surprised. "But why? It says 2-3 players indicating we can have 2 at least." I asked Alya. "Well, first of all, we are looking too good not to be seen by someone right now, and second of all, this game needs 3 chairs anyways, so why not fill them?" Alya and I giggled together, then we heard a knock at the door.

"Wow he must have been urgent to come right anyway." I tell Alya. "Yeah, good thing everyone was busy tonight. We would have craziness going on anywhere and everywhere!" We both shared a laugh together again and I walked up to go get the door.

I opened it and let Adrien come inside. "Wow, you guys are both looking great!" Adrien says to Alya and I. We thank him, and he continues. "It's really a miracle that my father let me come here with you guys! I would have had to stay home and do homework. Thanks for inviting me." We smile at him, and lead him back to the bedroom.

"Okay so I told Y/N already but this game is called don't look behind you. The title explains a rule, but there are more. You can't laugh, it makes any spirits that are here think we are laughing at them. That's the biggest mistake you can make. In the game, you must invite the spirits, and you can ask 10 questions, then ask the spirits politely to leave the house. Y/N will sit in the middle, and we will sit next to her. We'll take turns asking the questions, and remember. Don't look behind you." Alya explains the whole game.

I sit in the middle, like she told me, with Adrien at my left and Alya at my right. We tried our best, asking the 10 questions. But we never got a response.

1:"Is any spirit here?"

2:"If someone is here, could you please state you name or names?"

3:"Are you a good spirit?"

4:"Could you somehow show a sign of some sort that someone is here?"

5:"Do you want to hurt us?"

6:"Would you mind staying peaceful?"

7:"Is this your home?"

8:"Do you want us to leave?"

9:"do you mind if we do this game?"

10:"Do you haunt this household?"

Then we wrapped up the game and said thanks for its time, and asked if it would leave now.

But little do we know, it didn't leave right away.