Chapter 19

🐱Chat Noir's POV🐱

I grabbed Crauloia so she wouldn't get hit. "Chat Noir! I am Corrector, and anything I say is true!" I roll my eyes at him and wink at Crauloia, waiting for her to blush. "Corrector, lets take this fight to a more open area!" Corrector runs out of the office to where the cafeteria is. I looked over to Crauloia, who got out of my grasp. "Hey Chat, I'll tell the teachers to stop class and evacuate. You can take Corrector on for a while, right?" I nod, and take out my staff to fight Corrector with for now.

Before Crauloia ran off, she whispered the word 'pencil' in my ear, and where I assumed the akuma was hiding. I thanked her, and she runs off. "Alright Corrector, it's just you and me now!" I yelled to him, but he was no where to be found. When suddenly, I hear a voice from behind me. "You are now hopelessly in love with Crauloia!" I didn't love anyone else now, the only person I was attracted to was her. I run after her to see which class she went to.

"So it is very important to evacuate now! I'll go and put the akuma attack warning on right no- Chat Noir? Aren't you supposed to be fighting Corrector now?" Crauloia says when she looks over her shoulder. "That's my name little Kitaroo, how are you my little cutie?" I saw her blush, and I hug her from behind, my hands wrapping around her waist. "Chat Noir! You got struck didn't you! Oh no.. hurry class evacuate now!" I saw the class run out of the room, some crying, others screaming, all looking around for a place to hide. But they didn't matter to me. Only my little Kitaroo did right now.

                         🐾Y/N POV🐾

After going to other classes, I put on the Akuma Alert signal to warn other Parisians to make sure they don't get hit by Corrector. I finally got annoyed by all Chat's shit, and I just carried him around, and he just buried his face in my chest, and held on tightly. Oh Chat, what could Corrector possibly done to you to make you like this? When everyone has left the building, we went back to where Corrector was.

Maybe whoever controlled the pencil, had control over anything anyone said. I put Chat in a locker, and locked it tight so no one could open it. Chat never used his Catalysm, so he wouldn't detransform.

I used spiritual, to see if anything in other realities would help me during this fight. I saw a teapot. How would this help me at all? I went behind a wall when I got out of the other world.

"Paws down." Bandit flew out of my necklace, and landed in my hand. I dug in my bag, and gave Bandit a cookie. "Y/N why did you detransform?" Bandit asked me through bites. "Well, when I used spiritual, I saw a teapot and couldn't think of anything that would help me relating to a teapot. So I decided that maybe you would have an idea with something to do with it." Bandit finished up her cookie and looks back at me. "Y/N, I think that it's time for you to meet someone." I look around, with Corrector nowhere to be seen. "Okay Bandit, I trust you, but let's make it quick we need to defeat Corrector." She nodded and told me the address.

~When You Got There~

"Alright Bandit, is this the place?" I look inside my bag and see the kwami nod. I took a deep breath, and knocked on the door 3 times. "The door is open." I heard from inside. I opened the door to see an old man wearing a red Hawaiian shirt.

"Hey, I think I remember you! I crossed the street with you that one day!" I shouted in a quiet tone. Bandit came flying out of my bag and went up to another kwami, I assumed. The green kwami came flying up to me. "Hello Y/N! My name is Wayzz, and I am Master Fu's kwami! But why are you here?" Wayzz asked.

"Well, when I used spiritual, I saw a teapot and Bandit brought me here." I turn to the old man, who's name is apparently Master Fu. "Master, do you know why my kwami brought me here? I assume that you know all about miraculouses and stuff." He went over to me. He started to speak. "Well Crauloia, is Chat Noir fighting all by himself? You probably shouldn't have left him all alone." I shook my head, and answered. "Chat Noir was put under some spell by the Corrector and he must have put him in love with me or something. He wouldn't stop kissing my cheeks and hugging me. So instead I just hid him in a locker so he wouldn't get more hurt." He nodded and turned to what looked like an old record player.

"Well, maybe your power was trying to tell you that you need some help this time and can't defeat Corrector alone." He did some sort of password thing and unlocked the record player. "What the.." I quietly whispered to myself, hoping no one heard. However, Bandit must've heard and she went over after I said that and sat on my shoulder, to comfort me.

"Y/N L/N, choose one miraculous that you think will help you on this mission. When you are done with the battle, you will return this miraculous back to me, and you will go on with your normal doings again."

I looked down at the now open box that seemed to be inside the old record player. There was many miraculouses, but in the middle there were only 3 left. There was a bee hairpin, a fox necklace, Master Fu's bracelet, which was a turtle bracelet,and ladybug printed earrings.

Who would I choose if I took a miraculous anyways? Maybe Alya... and what most represents Alya?

After thinking about it, I chose the fox necklace and thanked Master Fu. "Bandit, paws up." I transformed back and used my katana to jump to Alya's place.