Chapter 40

🐾Your POV🐾

We decided to sit down and think about the holes in the plan, and to be prepared. The idea was to use Rena's power to make and illusion of all of us to burst through the door. Since it can only last so long, it had to be the right room. To make sure that we are only fighting Hawkmoth, Queen Bee was going to use her Venom to freeze whoever is working with him, who we agreed to be his assistant Natalie and Adrien's bodyguard, 'The Gorilla.' Considering that he doesn't know why we are here, he should be easy enough to put to the side without using powers.

If we had some sort of rope, or wire of sorts, I would be able to tie Hawkmoth and Natalie up using my Quickstep. This wouldn't be the easiest to do when he is Hawkmoth, though. Just to make sure that he wouldn't be going anywhere else once he was detransformed. We were going to split up, all alone besides Rena Rouge and Carapace. Rena would be defenseless in this situation since she doesn't exactly have a power that makes her imitate other people. Chat has Cataclysm, charging his ring. I have my spiritual, they wouldn't even be able to touch me, I would be in a different dimension. And Queen Bee has Venom, so she would just paralyze one and tie up the rest.

Of course, using our powers will make us have five minutes left before detransforming, and that's why we plan on bringing some pastries from Tom and Sabine's bakery so our kwamis aren't as exhausted once they are back. Not to mention that Chat already has a lifetime supply of Camembert.

Carapace will protect Rena once targeted since she will be one once she uses her superpower. That will hopefully distract them long enough someone else to take down Natalie without Hawkmoth being able to interact. If this plan worked out, then we should be able to this relatively easy. Although taking down a super villain isn't very easy to do.

"You got that all?" I asked them, with nods coming from around our circle. Carapace put his hand up for a second, then swiftly put it down. I smiled sweetly at him. "You can say anything, Carapace. I promise, go ahead." He stumbled over his words. "W-well, what h-happens if we.. don't defeat him..?" He says meekly gaining a gasp from Queen Bee. "Well, you should know we can go to the moon with me on your team!" She stood up and flipped her hair.

"Guys, this isn't the time. Come on, Chat will take the lead. Let's move this plan into action." I took hold of my katana and swung to different buildings eventually getting to the Agreste Mansion. We all stood on the roof while I gave directions. "Rena Rouge, Carapace, try to find an entry in the back. Queen Bee, try your best to get in through the front. Kitty, go through Adrien's room and I will find a way in through the second floor.

They nodded and burst off. With everyone going away in different directions, I looked for a loose window I would be able to sneak in by. Eventually I found one, when knocking on it, it slowly drifted open. I slipped in and got ready for some sort of ambush. There wasn't one, though I wasn't hoping for one either.

I ran across the building, hearing a light sob from the other room. There, was Chat Noir holding a broken picture frame with the words up on the top saying 'happy family' with Adrien in the middle, Gabriel on the left and Emilie on the right. A single tear slipped down his cheek, and he swiftly brushed it off. I patted him on the back and lifted his chin up. He put the dean down and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't worry, kitten. It will all be over soon enough." I said to him in a soothing tone. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and a tight hug. "Come on now, we should meet with the others. He nodded, calling Queen Bee to know her location. I smiled and opened my katana handle, calling Carapace. "Alright, talk to me where are you guys?" I asked, receiving a quick answer. "Uh, I guess we are in this kind of basement.. honestly I'm not that sure at the moment." I sighed to myself, but turned quiet when hearing heavy footsteps on the other side.

"I'll call you soon, I have a small problem. Okay, bye." He said, ending the call before letting me say goodbye as well. I slid my handle back into place as if it had never been touched. Chat ended his call as well, saying goodbye and that she would be here with us soon. I nodded, and informed him with the info I learned from my call with Carapace. "Hey Chat, are there any places Gabriel is on a daily basis?" I asked him after, and he gave me a slow nod.

He brought me to the place where Gabriel designed his products. Around him, there was chairs and a table and a big portrait of Emilie. I looked closer at it, seeing two parts on the portrait were stained blue with finger prints. I put my fingers on there as well, and pushed it down. In a circle beneath me, the ground began to go down. "Chat! I shouted and he quickly jumped down with me, landing on top of me. "Woah.." I whispered to myself, seeing about a million different doors at the opposite side of the large window.

Looking closer, I saw that the window had a butterfly print on it. Of course! "Hey Kitty," I said, with him still laying on top of me. "What is it?" He asked me, getting off of me and up again. I did the same, looking around one last time. "I have a feeling we are in Hawkmoth's lair." I said, my face turning pale, as a panicked look came across his.