Chapter 35

🐾Crauloia's POV🐾

Rena and I landed on Nino's roof, the miraculous box tight in my hand. I let Rena show me around, since she actually knew her way around here. Granted, this was her boyfriend and all. The Alya in Rena is still here. I'm assuming that Nino knew who Rena Rouge was under the mask as well.

Rena knocked on his door, and he let us in as soon as she knocked. "Yooo, dudettes what's up?" Nino spoke opening the glass door. I saw a blush rising to Rena Rouge's cheeks as she looked at him in awe. I smiled, and looked back at Nino with a confident smirk. "Hello Nino, we need your help, are you willing to do so?" I asked him, as he nodded back quickly.

I held out the miraculous box, knowing from Alya that this wouldn't be his first time transforming into his alter ego. "Nino Lahiffe, this is the miraculous of the turtle, granting the power of protection. You will use this power for the greater good, can I trust you with this?" He took the box out of my hand, and nodded once again. He opened the box and a bright light flashed in front of Rena and I, just like Trixx and Bandit when we first met them. They wouldn't know this though.

Wayzz appeared in front of Nino, and they did a quick handshake while saying: duuuuuuuude.
Nino really is like a surfer guy, isn't he? He slipped on the bracelet with all the other rubber bands, putting the box on a nearby chair inside so no one would find it. Wayzz floated in the air giving Nino the signal to transform whenever he is ready. "Wayzz, shell on!" Nino shouted, letting the little kwami into his miraculous, turning him into a superhero.

Nino was in a dark green suit with a hood to make sure no one found out his identity there was a clear light green mask around Nino's eyes with a thick black line around the edges, not that it would matter, since the hood did most of its job. On his chest, there were five light green hexagons connecting, and where the sixth would be, on the bottom, there was a sharp triangle facing down. All over his body, were symmetrical black areas on his arms, parts of his torso, and his legs. He wore some green boots, that were pointed at the tip. On his back, was his weapon, that was his shield. It was shaped like a turtle shell, which in my opinion was pretty clever.

"Oh and Crauloia, You can call me Carapace!" Nino, now 'Carapace' said over to me. I nodded, and went over to the Bourgeois hotel where Chat went over to give Chloe her miraculous. We first landed on a building nearby, not on the hotel yet. Rena, from behind me, pointing to who I assumed to be Chloe, said. "Oh, and that's Queen Bee." I nodded, and jumped over to Chat, who was waiting for me.

Next to Chat, I saw Queen Bee. She had her hair clip in, that now instead of being silver, was yellow and black like a regular bee. Running throughout her whole ponytail, there was a black streak to resemble a bees stripes. The end of her ponytail was pointed, like a bee stinger. Out of her rubber band, that was holding her ponytail, was two antennae looking material, to again resemble a bee. Her mask was mostly black, a lot like mine. Around her eyes were yellow, along with the top of her mask. On her body, was the ever so famous skin tight suit. Queen Bee's suit was yellow for the most part. Like Rena, Queen Bee had black up to almost shoulder height, but her fingers were yellow instead. Her legs were the same, black went up to her thighs. On her legs, two pointed black lines coming after the solid black. Her feet were black as well, but she seemed to be wearing heels and the heel was yellow along with the tip of her shoe. Just like her thighs, her chest was black and went down in diagonal black lines. Around her waist, was a spinning top to make her powers work along as it's just her weapon in general.

I walked up to Queen Bee, and held out my hand. "Hey there! I'm Craulo-" I tried to say before Queen Bee jumped up and hugged me. "Uh.. it's nice to meet you?" I squeaked out as Queen Bee was basically squeezing me to death. "It's so great to finally meet you too, Crauloia!" Queen Bee said, letting go of the hug. I dusted myself off, and got out my katana. Pushing the blade in, I open a mini map of Paris. I zoomed into a certain building, and put it away for now, not showing the others my discovery.

I cleared my throat, and immediately Chat, Rena, Carapace, and Queen Bee lined up in front of me. I was about to speak, but before I could say any words, Chat out a finger on my mouth. "Sorry, M'Lady, But quickly, can we all agree that Crauloia is most definitely the Boss of this team?" Chat said to the rest of our team. I blushed slightly, as all of our team members nodded in sync. "Aww you guys are too sweet.." I said to all of them.

"Anyways, you guys are probably wondering why I brought you all here in one go, correct?" I asked, receiving several nods from the team. "Okay, Good. So, this is very important so we must keep this between us, and only us.. Listen. I may or not have discovered some important information about the whole reason we are here today. To save Paris everyday, right? And who causes all of that? Hawkmoth does. And I think that I finally have found out who he is are you all going to be in on it?" I said, putting my hand into the middle of the whole team. Everyone else put their hand on top of mine, and Chat counted down from three. We all flew our hands up, celebrating.

"MIRACULOUS!"

"Alright, meet on the Eiffel Tower tonight?" I asked, getting a yes from everyone. From behind me, I heard a female voice. "Wow, smart plan. Could I be a part of it?" Seeing the teams shocked faces, I decided to turn around to see what was up. Hand on katana, I looked.

"Ladybug?"