Chapter 26

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

I stomped out of the bathroom, Chloe following, head down and hood up. I could tell that she was doing everything she could to hide her face. I walked up to Lila, who was in the Library snuggling up next to Adrien. He looked uncomfortable, but she looked as comfy as can be. "Hey Lila. Hey Adrien." I said as I approached them both. Adrien gave me a look telling me:'I don't know what's happening either.' So I shot back a understanding look. He smiled, N's I looked at Lila, who now had her eyes open instead of looking like she was asleep on Adrien's arm.

She was smiling. That evil smile. I used to think Chloe was bad, you know, before she changed and all, but this just beats all my limits. How could someone hang out so much with someone else that has no interest in you? Her eyes looked like slits. But, I have no doubt that they weren't. She already acts like a snake so why not look like one? Lila spoke up while Chloe moved from in front of the table they were 'studying' at to behind me. "What Y/N?" She asked me.

She continued on. "Can't a girl just spend some time with her boyfriend?" She said in a lying tone once again. "And don't even try saying you know that I'm not his girlfriend, because I assure you that I am. 100%" she grinned again when saying that. I gritted my teeth, but Chloe patted me on the back. I calm down, and decide to ask a question of my own. "So Lila, your Adrien's girlfriend? Why didn't he tell us? You know, tell us first?" She laughed and looked at us again. First pointing at me, then Chloe.

"Why would he tell a piece of trash like you," pointing at me, "and a slut like you?!" She said pointing at Chloe. I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "Well Lila, you know, I am his girlfriend and all.. but yeah yeah, nothing much right?" I said to her as she looked with her jaw hanging, looking between Adrien and I, Adrien giving a nod. "Oh and also," I say to Lila again, while putting my arm over Chloe's shoulders. "These 'pieces of trash' don't need you in our life anytime soon, you you can move right along." Chloe smiles at me, and so does Adrien.

"And by the way Lila, Chloe isn't a slut in any way imaginable. Speaking of imagination, I'm sure that term was just another lie, correct? At least your good at something." I laugh at her and she picks a rebound that she can't stand by. "Well you know what losers?! I'm a miraculous holder! Crauloia!" Adrien and I both start laughing uncontrollably, while Chloe tries to keep in her laughter. I'm sure any sane person could tell that this human being, if you can call her that, is definitely NOT fit for being a miraculous holder. Especially a miraculous that is already taken, by yours truly.

Lila crossed her arms and got up. "You guys will regret this!" She said and walked away. To lighten the mood, I decide to make a joke as she walked away. I mean, I guess it's a joke in a way. "And there you have it everybody! Lila Rossi!" Both Adrien and Chloe laughed, and I giggled along. "Come on guys, we should really get to class about now. Our teachers must be worried that we ran off or something. We've been gone for a while." I hear agreement coming from both the people, and I walk out off the Library and up the stairs to get to Physics class.

I had both Adrien and Chloe in this class, so I was sure that everything would be just fine. Right? Wrong. As soon as we got into our seats, a window broke, letting an another akumatized villain come through, seeking for revenge. "Hello everybody! I am Truth Seeker and I am here to uncover only the truth!" I look over to see a female villain wearing a purple suit with light blue wings and a halo. She had a dark blue mask over her eyes that didn't do much to cover up her identity. She still had her normal hair, with the rubber bands and those weird ponytails, but instead of brown they turned into a dark purple color. Her skin tone was a light baby blue now.I knew who it was, of course Lila would find a way to seek revenge on us by turning into a super villain. I ran out of the room in both fear and responsibility, and let Bandit out of my jacket.

I smile at Bandit and she smiled back. "Hey Bandit, you already know what time it is!" She sighed and nodded at me, causing me to giggle. "Bandit, paws up!" My kwami flew into my necklace making my whole transformation sequence start, giving me my costume and powers of a superhero. I smile and jump where I last saw Truth Seeker, seeing Chat Noir already there waiting for me. I walk up to him and with my index finger I ring his little bell. "Wow, what a good kitty waiting for his partner to show up." I rubbed his head and I heard him purr.

I laugh, I look around for any clue that Truth seeker left behind, showing where she is now or where she is going, since she obviously isn't here right now.

After looking around the school for quite a while, I soon see people walking around in masks that looked just like the one that Truth Seeker has on her eye. She must have given them that sort of power or hypothesis thing with her two ponytail things in front. I took my katana out, and looked over to Chat Noir. Seeing me take out my weapon, he took out his staff and we went to the next rooftops looking around for where ever Truth Seeker was.

Until we found her.

Hey guys, it's me the author! This isn't a note or anything, but I just wanted to say that I hope everyone has or had a great 4th of July!