Chapter 37

🐾Your POV🐾

I landed on a building, and just as I thought Rena followed me out. I used the string from my katana and wrapped it around my waist using my kicks and hands for now instead of attacking from farther away. Evil Rena must not have been prepared before our fight, since her attacks were slow enough for me to duck down and kick her at the side, making her stumble to the ground and give me time to run up higher in order to use the frisbee. While she was getting up, I went to a nearby building that was higher than the one Rena Rouge was on. I unwrapped the frisbee and swung it at her.

The grey frisbee caught onto her necklace and draped it over her face making her struggle to get it off. I quickly jumped down and ran behind her. I grabbed both of her arms with mine, and put them behind her back. To get her down, I used my knee to bend her back and I heard her wince in pain. She fell to the ground and I grabbed the necklace from her, making Alya appear again. "Wha- What happened?" Alya asked, hand on head. "Honestly I don't know.." I answered, looking at the necklace, seeing that it was a dark shade of red instead of orange. "No! Don't!" Alya screeched as I threw the necklace to the ground.

It slightly cracked, and a Ladybug, dark red in color, flew out. Thinking, I purified it with the frisbee, then I turned my frisbee back into a katana. The now light red ladybug flew away, maybe back to the person who sent it. I looked back at Alya's miraculous and saw that it was a bright orange again, like how it was supposed to be. I picked it up again and threw it back down, now to see that it didn't even make as much as a mark on the necklace now.

I handed the necklace back to Alya, and Trixx reappeared. She seemed to have a headache, to say the least. Once she appeared, she seemed to be blinded by her own light that brought her here in the first place. "Hey Alya? Do you remember anything before this all happened?" I asked her, while she transformed back into the good Rena Rouge again. "I'm not sure, the last thing I remember is talking to Ladybug and then blacking out. Next thing I know I'm here and I seem to have been a villain."

"Aw Shit..." I whispered under my breath, but Rena must've noticed it. "Sorry, I don't mean to show profanity. I know that you are just a high school student and all." She shook her head, telling me that it's fine with her. I pulled out my katana handle and slid to call. I clicked on Chat's icon and soon enough, he picked up the phone.

"Hey Chat, what's going on by you?"

"Uh, nothing at the moment, Ladybug seemed to disappear but she said she would be back soon enough."

"Disappear? Is everyone still by you guys? I think I have a theory going on but I can't be for sure until I see it for myself."

"Is that so? Well, you can come over now, we relocated to the Louve, so if you want to you can stop by, and talk to us about your theory, Queen Bee is on the lookout for Ladybug still, and Carapace is waiting by me to talk to me again, just to pass time."

"Alright, I'll be over soon, I also have Rena over here. I'll call you back if I see a sign of Ladybug."

"If you say so, bye Honey Bun!"

"See you soon, Cinnamon Roll"

I hung up, and when I went to tell Rena where everyone else is, she had a smug look on her face, knowing that Chat called me a nickname, and I did the same. "So Crauloia, you and Chat Noir are a thing?" She asked, and I hesitated telling her for a moment. Slowly, I nodded.

To change the subject, I clear my throat and pull up a map to the Louve. "Anyways, you know the way, I assume?" I asked her, and she nodded in reply. "Okay, lead the way." Right before Rena Rouge could jump off the building, she was interrupted by a voice from behind.

"Not so fast girls, where do you think your going?"

                🐱Chat Noir's POV🐱

With Carapace at one side, and Queen Bee on the other, I hung up on Crauloia, in order to tell them about the trip. "Alright guys," I spoke, "looks like we are taking a trip to the Louve!" I saw nods from both of them, and I extended my baton to a couple of buildings to get there. Crauloia told me that her and Rena would be there soon. Hopefully Ladybug as well, but we can't know for sure.

Considering that it was an afternoon, there was a small crowd of people outside of the Louve. A couple of them got out of the group and went over to us to say hello or get an autograph, which we welcomed completely, but it wasn't the right moment for. I looked on my map, seeing that Crauloia's little icon hasn't moved and was still next to Rena Rouge's. I saw Ladybug's there as well, and I got excited for a moment.

Suddenly, realization hit me. Ladybug came to us the same time we were discussing a plan about Hawkmoth. Not to mention that she immediately wanted to join the plan, too. Which we probably would have invited her into, but still. She also sort of sent Rena after Crauloia too. I hate to say this, but it is possible for Ladybug to be jealous of my little Kitaroo. Now that she was more in my life, I guess I kind of forgot about Ladybug all together. I felt bad, but I needed to tell the team.

               Ladybug isn't what she seems.