Chapter 10

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

As soon as school was over, I got back home and took a shower. Once I was done, I applied a bit of makeup but not too much. I didn't want to overload. I grabbed the clothes I was supposed to wear. A simple plain white off the shoulder T-shirt and some ripped jeans. I left my hair down and was off to the park. When I got there, I saw that Adrien was already there talking with my photographer. I walk over to them to see what's going on. "Hey Lisa. (Your photographer) Hey Adrien."

"Oh hey Y/N! Your here just on time." Lids told me. I smiled at her. "Yeah, I guess I took longer than expected.. sorry about that" Lisa was checking her recent photos and pointed at a nearby bench for Adrien and I to sit down at. "Go sit over there. There's good lighting." We walk over and sit down a good foot apart. "Hmmm... no, somethings off." Lisa looks at us, thinking. Then she has an 'Aha!' Moment and pushes Adrien and I close so our legs are touching. "Now look like you guys are having a good time, as a couple."

Lisa takes a couple of photos before putting Adrien's arm around my shoulder. "Great! I'll take a few photos, then Y/N do a quick kiss on his cheek." I blush. I peck him on the cheek for a few seconds so Lisa can get some shots in. She continued to put us in different positions. Including, me sitting on his back and shoulders, us sitting in a tree together, him carrying me bridal style, and me carrying him the same way. We also had a shot together where we were in the fountain and got wet.

Overall, I had a good time that afternoon. "Good job you guys! You both did great!" Lisa told us. "Thanks Lisa. I'll see again next Wednesday!" I tell Lisa then hug her, then Adrien. "Bye guys!" I say and walk off back home.

🐱Adrien's POV🐱

I still can't believe it! Y/N hugged me, and it was genuine! Really hope that she will do that again. It was like heaven. I turn back to Y/N's photographer, who I think is named Lisa. "Hey, you were really good. Would you be interested in being in more of Y/N's photo shoots? I love your work." I smile. "I would love to. Just tell me a time, and I'll tell you when I'm available." She smiled back at me. "Alright, sounds good."

She tells me some times and we end up making a good plan for some times we can work together. I shake hands with Lisa, and say goodbye. I walk back to my bodyguard, and he takes me home.

Once I'm home, I walk into my room to get some homework done. Plagg comes flying out of my jacket. "Wow buddy, you have it rough. The supposedly 'love of your life' had to kiss you, and ended up hugging you, and you have no reaction." Plagg ends up laughing at me and leaving to go find some Camembert around my room. "Well, maybe she will one day."

"Yeah, I don't think so" I heard Plagg reply. "I'm pretty sure she likes Chat Noir not who you are in your civilian form. I look at Plagg with a grin on my face. "But what if she knew that I was the Chat Noir that she loved?" Plagg stared at me, then threw up his cheese and ate it in one swallow. "First of all, I told you that she liked Chat Noir not loved. It's very different, you know. And second of all, no one is supposed to know your true identity! So I won't let you." I look back at him, now with a frown on my face. "But Plaggggg!" He looked at me again. "Listen, normally I would let this slide, but you have barely got to know her! You don't know if she would spread it, and then boom! Hawkmoth knows your real identity. So I already told you. The answer will always be a no. And I'm sure other kwamis would say the same thing. I'm not letting you go around telling everyone that you are Chat Noir." I lean back in my chair.

"Ugh, fine..."

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

I let Bandit fly all around the kitchen as I make some dinner. "It's not much, but this will do" I put some f/s (favorite snack) on a plate and go back up to my room to work on some new designs of all kinds. I take out my sketchbook, and begin drawing. "Shouldn't you be doing homework?" Bandit asked concerned, eating half of a cracker. "I know, but I'll finish it later"

~Some Time Passes~

I finish up doing some designs, and then I work on some homework. "Why does all of these words have to be in French?" I ask, directed at no one, but Bandit ends up answering me. "Hmmm... let me think about it, maybe because, you're in France, but I don't know" Bandit looks at me with a smug look on her face.

"Wow Bandit, your a real jokester, aren't you?" I hold her in my hands. We both giggle together. "Well Y/N, it's getting pretty late, and you have school tomorrow. "But tomorrow is Friday!"

Bandit looks at me with a disapproving look. "Y/N, it's still a school day. You can stay up as late as you want tomorrow, but I want you going to bed early tonight. Understand?" The little kwami's words kind of frightened me in a way, but I laughed it off. I guess that raccoons are supposed to be sort of intimidating in a way, right. I pat Bandit on the head. "Alright Bandit, I guess your right." She looked back at me, pretending to dust off her shoulders.

"What do you mean? I'm always right. I'm never wrong. And your just another miraculous holder that agrees with me!" I giggle at her and begin heading to bed. I put on a big sweatshirt to sleep in along with some shorts.

I get ready to go to bed, but then I hear a small knock on the window. I sigh, get up and open the window to see my favorite black kitty, face to face, his almost touching mine.