Chapter 44

🐱Adrien's POV🐱

Being used to getting up early, I was up before anyone else, due to a knocking at the door. Panicked, I grabbed a blanket and threw it on top of Y/N, and repeating the same thing with the others. We were on break for school, so at least we didn't need to leave the house. I tiptoed to the door with everyone looking at me. Hand on the knob, I looked back at told them to keep quiet by putting my finger over by mouth. I opened the door to see Natalie waiting.

"Good morning, Adrien. Breakfast is waiting for you downstairs. Don't let it get cold." Natalie spoke, in a calm and collected voice. She walked away as if she didn't know we were going to end up taking her and Father down. It feels wrong calling him that now, is a embarrassment to have him as the same flesh and blood as me. I sighed, lightly slammed my head at the wall, and looked back at the gang.

"Morning." I said to them. Everyone was ready to go back asleep, except for Y/N. She was sitting up now, looking for better clothes to put on. "Ah, whatever." Y/N, spoke softly, giving up on finding any good attire to wear today. She looked around, then called for Bandit, who came rushing to her side right away. She smiled at her, and gave her a little high five with her finger. She stretched, then cracked her back. And looked out the window. "Ready?" She asked Bandit, who gave a quick nod.

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

"Bandit, paws up." I said. Bandit flew into my necklace and transformed me into Crauloia. "I'm going to go do a little patrol, okay? Just to make sure that everything is alright." I said, opening the window to get out. I grabbed my katana, and zipped to a nearby building. Planning to go to the Eiffel Tower, as the high point, were I could see everything, I jumped on buildings, using them like stairs. I finally made it there, and by that time, I was panting. I stood straight up and looked around. I didn't see anything, and decided I would walk around.

    While walking, lots of people stared at me, so I decided to speed up. Without seeing anything, I went to the Louve area. Everything look all dandy there, except for the little boy that balloon got popped. I went over to the man who was selling them, and bought another for him. Then, I walked over to the little boy and gave him it. He smiled, and stopped crying. The mother thanked me, and I said; "it's just some hero work!" And gave a thumbs up.

    Seeing that everything was in tact, I went back to Adrien's place to see everyone else transformed once again. There they all there, waiting for me and we set off again. Luckily for us, no one was waiting outside of the door for us. I let out a sigh of relief, and continued to walk around. I thought of a plan, we already knew where Hawkmoth's lair was, so he was probably trying to akumatize someone right now.

     "Rena Rouge, go out into the city for anyone who seems to be akumatized. I know I already patrolled, but I have a feeling he knew what I was doing. Chat Noir, wait for us out here. If anyone comes, transform and just act normal. Carapace and Queen Bee, come with me and try to talk to Hawkmoth himself. I think I can sense him in here. Good?" I said to them, almost running out of breath. Everyone around me nodded back, and Queen Bee spoke up.

      If Hawkmoth is too strong for us to fight alone, what are we going to do?" She asked, curiosity ringing in her voice. I let out a little laugh, quickly answered. "Well, I have doubt that we are going to be able to defeat Hawkmoth alone, and once we actually start to fight, then I will send out a vibration to all of you telling to come here. For you guys," I pointed to Carapace and Queen Bee, "the vibration is just letting you know that help is on the way and that not to worry, but be careful when you are fighting him. I could tell that they heard the fear in my voice, but they agreed with me.

       I saw Chat Noir sit cross legged on the floor and Rena Rouge leave the house through Adrien's window. It truly was a beautiful day outside, a clear sky, no cloud in sight. The grass was greener than ever, and countless children were at the park playing around. It would be a perfect day for me to take a walk or go to the cafe, but I was here making the Parisians safer.

      If we pulled this off, we would lift a big burden off of the citizens shoulders, and probably increase happiness and such. We would finally be able to return our miraculouses to Master Fu and let him say to us; "I'm so proud of you all" However, that is not yet to come and we still have to defeat Hawkmoth first.

      I took a deep breath, and pushed in the two areas on the portrait, letting my self slowly go down as the other two heroes came down with me. As I suspected, there was Hawkmoth, in the flesh. He looked back at us, smiling. He spoke in a deep voice, threatening. "I've been expecting you.."

    A shiver went down my spine as I walked forward, staring him in the eyes.