Chapter 7

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

As I grew suspicious about the odd knocking I decide to go look at it. I assumed that it would be a tree accidentally scraping my window, but there weren't any around anyways.

I opened the window, and Chat Noir jumped inside with a grin on his face. "Hey there, little dove." I giggle and smile at him. How can one person be so perfect? "Hey Chat. What's up?" Chat picks me up and sets me down on my bed. I can't fall for someone again.. I'll only get hurt. Even if Chat is a nice guy.. I can't risk losing him. His friendship is the best thing that I can hope for.

"How's my little dove doing?" Chat asked me, taking me out of my own thinking. "Oh... I guess I've been doing fine. Only, there are some things that could be better about my school work." I told him. He looked back at me with a concerned look on his face. "Well, what's bothering you?" He asked me, listening intently. "Well.. there's this girl in my class, and I know it isn't very nice to say but she's kind of a brat. And only the best thing can happen to me, I have to write a poem for her!" I let all of my anger out at once, hoping Chat doesn't think I'm too crazy.

"Wow, that's rough." He tells me. I tell him a bunch of things about my personal life, even the things that are bothering me the most, and all this kitty has to say is that it's rough? That's all? "Yeah, I guess it is. But there's not much I can do about it even if I wanted something different." I get off my bed once again and go over to my desk to start working on the poem, hoping Chat could give me some ideas.

I decided it was best just to act like an admirer and go back for plan a. What would a person crazy enough to like Chloe say in a poem? I could describe her, like bratty, rude, an idiot. There's a lot of words to describe Chloe with. "Here, let me help you." Chat says from behind you as he grabs your pencil and writes in big letters at the top ~Chloe~. I look up to him over my shoulder. "Really, Chat?" But He wasn't wrong. Seeing her name gave me a picture in my head of what she looks like and how she acts, so I have an idea what to write about her.

I look down at my pencil and begin scribbling words down, without missing a second of time. Chat looked back at me. "Now who was right?" He cooed. I gave him a quick smile and shook my head side to side real slowly showing my disapproval. But really, he was right. "Me, always" and I winked at him.

Your blonde gorgeous hair,
Beautiful sapphire eyes,
I've shown you my respect,
Many countless tries

Strut like a model,
Clothes like a pro,
If there was an award to give,
It's you I would show

But, it is known to stress,
She definitely is no toy,
But my heart breaks every moment,
To know hers is set on another boy

"Okay, Chat what do you think of this first draft?" I looked at it one last time before handing it over to Chat to examine. He took it immediately and began reading, showing different expressions as he continued. "It's perfect" he replied after reading. "Well... it would be much better if was about me, though" he gave me a wink and a smile. I giggled, and put the poem in my backpack for tomorrow. I stood up and gave Chat a hug. "Well, I best be off for now, little dove." I followed him out to my window to say goodbye.

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and waved him goodbye, seeing some red on his cheeks. He waving back and ran off. I closed my window and heard someone gasp behind me.

🦊Alya's POV🦊

All I did was go over to the place Y/N said she was staying at to pick up my math book she borrowed from me the day before. Once I saw Chat Noir about to leave from Y/N's window, I decided it was about time to start recording for the Lady Blog, since Ladybug hadn't been very active lately. This would definitely get views. As I continued to watch them, I saw that Y/N waved Chat Noir goodbye and kissed him on the cheek. I snickered. This would make for some good content. He left and I came up to her.

"Y/N, you got a new guy, huh?" She looked at me, surprised. She quickly responded "w-what? N-no! It's nothing like that, Alya! Chat and I are only friends, and that's all." We are nothing more than that!" I saw that blush creeping up her cheeks. "Yeah yeah, girl your excuses don't work on me. I can see right through you." She buried her face in her pillow, attempting to hide the blush, but clearly failing. "Please don't tell anyone! I don't want to seem like a jerk... We are just really good friends." I laughed at her. "I don't think close friends go around kissing each other." Y/N looked really embarrassed now. "I-it was just a peck! To show that I cared for him. Not that I liked him!" Our conversation ended when I heard a ding from her phone.

"What's that?" I asked her, asking about the reminder, not what a phone was. "Oh it's just my reminder that I have a photo shoot tomorrow. That's all" I was the surprised one now. "Your a model? That's so cool! Who do you model for?" She giggled and told me it was no big deal. "I actually model my own clothes. I came to Paris to try to be a fashion designer, anyways. But.. I am supposed to be with another model, so I become more popular or whatever. I would definitely model with you, but my boss and other people who got me to this point want me to model with a boy. Not like I know any male models"

I thought about it. Y/N and Adrien wouldn't be that bad of a pair. Plus he's a model. Boom perfect, sales rise and Y/N gets recognized in public, making her really popular and known. Im not sure she would like that, but will probably appreciate the gesture anyways. I'll ask Adrien about it. "I think I know a guy." I tell her. "Really? You don't even have to tell me who, just tell my photographer and she will find him, here's her number" she says, handing me a small piece of paper with a phone number on it. "Well I'll see you tomorrow N/N! (Nick Name)" she smiled at me. "I'll see you then!"

🐱Adrien's POV🐱

"Well are you happy she did it?" Asked Plagg, eating some camembert. "Well, I am, but I wish she liked me the same way as Adrien. Only.. the thing is, she likes me for who I am as Chat Noir. Most girls will only care for me since I used to work with Ladybug. But Y/N.. she likes me because of who I am. And I feel the same way about her." Plagg clearly didn't care about what I was saying. "I really don't care for this mushy mushy stuff. But if that's what you want, you do that." I laid back in bed, only to get jolted up again by a sudden crash. "Plagg! What is going on here!"