Chapter 13

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

"Alya... step back. Those two aren't real." Alya looked at me with a confused face, and brought her phone up to see the holograms faces. "What are you talking about Y/N? They are right in front of us. We can see them with our two own eyes." I look a small step back and gently grabbed on to Alya's arm, slowly forcing her back.

Suddenly, the holograms faded away, since a metal stick slid through them. "Chat Noir!" I exclaim to Alya.

She shakes her head with a smile on her face. "Yeah, he's such a knight in shining armor, right?" She asks me, and I immediately reply. "Of course! He definitely is too me, at least!" Alya laughs at me, knowing that she has won. I feel my face heat up and I bury my face into my shirt.

"Alyaaaaaa!" She laughs harder, until a certain cat interrupts our awkward conversation. "Hey ladies, what was this talk about knights?" I feel the redness on my cheeks heavy, and I cross my arms trying to distract myself. "Nothing Chat. Believe me, it doesn't concern you." I say to him, hoping that he will go fight Volpina again. I turn my head the other way hoping that he doesn't notice the blush. But instead, he chooses to reply.

"Anything that you are worried about concerns me, princess." Chat says to me putting his hand on my face and turning it back to face his again, causing me to blush harder. "C-c'mon Chat! Don't you have a fox to catch?" He looks at me suddenly realizing that he had been wasting time. "Your right, I'll see you later M'lady!" He yells to me before jumping off.

"Alya... please don't tell me that you got all that just now on camera..." I tell her.

She chuckles a bit. "You know me, of course I did."

                 🐱Chat Noir's POV🐱

I catch up to where Volpina wanted to fight. I chase her across buildings, finally leading us to a famous landmark. Of course, The Eiffel Tower.. why choose any other place in Paris? Not that I minded, I can defeat a villain anywhere. But where was that raccoon?

"Silly kitty, you fell right into my trap! I hear Volpina say as I realize, I was lost in thought, and didn't notice where she had left off to. "Where did you go now.." I whisper under my breath. I begin running into the tower, just to see about 20 different Volpinas just sitting around in a circle, all staring at me.

What where they doing? Performing a ritual?

Suddenly, I feel something tight wrap around my arms and across my torso, trapping me. I feel some behind me. Volpina must have not noticed them though, since all 20 were putting together a metal cage with iron bars. Which, I assumed was for me. "Don't tell them I'm here, kitty." Finally! Had Crauloia finally arrived after taking so long to show up? When she finished untying me, she told me that she was going to use the element of surprise.

If she hadn't untied me, I would have had to use my cataclysm and abandon the villain to cause more trouble to Paris while Plagg charged up.

I yelled 'cataclysm' when Crauloia signaled me to, and the Volpinas heard me. There must have been one original that stayed behind, causing the others to go. And that one, was the real Volpina.

Crauloia jumped down from where she was hiding, which seemed to be right above the iron cage the Volpinas put together. She tackled Volpina down, causing the others to vanish from trying to take my miraculous away.

She grabbed the necklace she was wearing and threw it over to me. I destroyed it and a purple butterfly came out. Crauloia purified it using her magic power, cutoff, and it flew away, now a white butterfly. "Bye bye little butterfly.." I heard her say when I was closer to her.

We high fived, and I heard the beeping from my ring go off. "Well, I have to go, but would you want to meet here again tonight?" I asked her while she was waiting. I guess in a way, I would want a backup idea, if the whole thing went haywire with Y/N...

No Chat! That is a terrible thing to say! Crauloia is no backup! "I'd love to, but I have plans. Maybe another time?" I smile, and wave goodbye and wait for her to wave back before jumping away with my stick.

I go back to my house, and detransform. "Plagg, do you think she will actually say yes one day?" He immediately grabbed a piece of Camembert and started eating. "Well maybe if you don't act so awkward around her. Then, you'll have a chance. A chance." He repeats the words like they are the most important things that he has said in his lifetime. But right now, they were very important to me.

     2 words can do a lot to some ones heart.

                       🐾Y/N's POV🐾

I detransform back into Y/N and look around for Alya. Finally, I come around a corner, telling Bandit to hide in my backpack. I see Alya saying goodbye to anyone who views her blog, which seems to be a great amount.

"Alya!" I scream, but not to loud, as I run towards the girl. "I was so scared, after I left to hide, I felt like a terrible person! I promise it won't happen again, I guess I'm kind of a scaredy-cat in a way." She laughs, and hugs me, and I hug her back.

"Speaking of cats, I think we might need to talk about a black one you seem to know pretty well." As I pull away from the hug, my red cheeks return. "I mean, you could try, but you won't get much out of me. I'm really an unbreakable lock, you know." Alya laughed and we started walking towards her house again.

  "Yeah Y/N, we'll see about that assumption."