Chapter 9

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

Chat was about to sprint away, but turns around, interested in what I was about to say. "Chat... Ladybug isn't coming back. I know it might be a surprise, but she had to go away and that's why I'm here." I look down at my feet. Bandit didn't tell me that it would hurt me saying this. I just felt so bad for him. Chat looked at me and sighed. "I know." How? No one ever told him about it. "But when? Who told you?" He looked down and closed his eyes and let out a sad laugh. "I kind of figured that it would be that way since she stopped showing up. I really was in love with her. She also knows that I can't cure akumas, so that's also a thing. But it doesn't really matter to me anymore, since your here and can just about do the same thing. Also, I have my eyes on another girl, now." I let out a gasp of relief. At least he saw it coming and I wasn't the one to hurt him. "Well, I'll see you next time, Chat" I waved goodbye to him and he did the same.

I run into my room to detransform. "Paws down" Bandit comes flying out of my necklace, looking exhausted. "Y/N, next time please watch where you run to. When you got hit, I had to use all my power not to let you detransform! You almost got caught. Please, next time make up a plane with Chat Noir instead of going in by yourself." My little kwami always knew best. "I know, I know, your right. I guess sometimes I just feel like I would be fine on my own, but I realize that Chat plays a big role in fighting crime together." Sometimes I wished that Bandit didn't see everything that went down in my heroine form. "Y/N, you know you have to fight together. Never underestimate the power of team work." This little raccoon is always so cheesy. I pull out some crackers from my bag. "Here, better charge up." Bandit automatically took 2 out of my hand and started eating. "Oh also, good job on telling Chat about Ladybug." I suddenly remember our whole conversation about how she won't be back. "Heh, yeah, he took it so well."

I lay down on my bed and just relax. I didn't think that tonight I would go out on a walk, I just wasn't feeling up to it. I hope Chat wouldn't be waiting to take me home tonight. He visits me every night, though. He was such a gentleman. Well, when he wasn't flirting with everyone that he sees. He could just be lying in a way, but I actually felt like he cared about me for a little moment there. Although, he could just be playing with my heart. He might break my heart, too.

Suddenly, I jolt up. I should be back at school about now! I grab my backpack, and open it for Bandit to fly into. Then I run off as fast as my legs could take me.

When I got there, I almost tripped running back into class. Thank god that Nino now sits next to Alya and Lila's back in her old spot. That meant that I could run in and no one could tell that I wasn't there. Now, Adrien was sitting next to me, I wonder what he was doing that he couldn't have been here this morning. Probably sick, then got better as the day continued.

"I would like everyone to take out the poems you were suppose to write, please." Everyone looks into their backpacks to find their poems they wrote the day previously, including myself. Then, I remember that the poem was about and for Chloe. She's such a little jerk. Using Sabrina like some servant instead of the friend she is told that she is. Honestly, Sabrina is really loyal, even to the brats like Chloe. I just hope that Mrs. Bustier will hand them out instead of us doing it themselves. "Okay everyone, please put your poems on my desk. I will hand them out shortly." I get up and put mine on their upside down so no one could see that it was me who wrote the poem.

"Thank you all for your papers, I will hand them out now." She handed all the poems out, and when I took mine, I saw beautiful and careful writing design the page. I began reading.

Y/N

When I see you each day,
My cheeks heat up,
And my heart flies
I see you everywhere,
Because everything reminds me of you,
Like the beautiful moon that says:
Hello, and Goodbye
Not to mention the graceful stars,
That choose to pave the sky.
Each word that I choose,
Comes from my heart,
And all around you,
My stomach flutters with butterflies
The human heart costs $442,000 but I'd give you mine for free
And out of 7 billion people on Earth, I'd gladly choose you for me

Wow, whoever wrote this was enough to make me blush. I didn't think that anyone in class thought that about me. No one back in America would even glance at me before calling me useless, or a piece of trash. Or both. Like Chloe. Speaking of her, I look over to see her blushing at the piece of paper in front of her. She probably wouldn't care for this unless it was from her 'Adrikins' or whatever Chloe calls him. What a weird nickname.

"Alright class, I'll give you 25 minutes to talk about the poems you got, and then back to writing. Now, the timer is starting." I got up to go talk to Alya, but I saw she was already lovey dovey with Nino. I sigh, and sit back down. "Who do you think wrote your poem?" Adrien asked me suddenly, causing me to jump back in my seat.

"Oh... I'm not sure. But whoever wrote it must have made it come from the heart. It was enough to make me slightly blush!" I smile at him, before asking the same question "Oh. Who wrote it? Most likely Chloe. The poem called me Adrikins, and she is the only one in class that calls me that. I know that her and I have been friends for a while now but now that she made up nicknames for me, it's really easy for me to tell that she wrote this." I giggle. "At least Your sure enough who wrote yours. Mine is still a mystery." He laughs along with me.

"Oh! By the way, Alya told me about you being a model. I'm a teen model too. I heard you need to have a boy with you. I'd be glad to be apart of your photo shoot. Besides, my photographer wants the same thing out of me. So it would be a win win for both of us." Adrien told me politely with a grin on his face.

"She told you that? I'd love that! Thanks! I'm having the shoot tonight, so I hope your free." I smile at him, then continue "I'll pick you up around... 4:30 sound good? We need to change there, and plus the photo shoot begins at 5:00." He told me that it sounded good, so then I just told him that I would see him at the park, and then class started again.