Chapter 15

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

Adrien decided to tag along with the whole sleepover, and said he was to stay the night. Most the time, we were on our phones, and if we saw something funny, we'd give it a chuckle and show it to someone else for their enjoyment.

But the whole time, it was unpleasantly cold wherever anyone went.

I got so cold that I went over to Alya, who was browsing through her computer. "Woah girl, don't huddle up against me, I have work to do. Go over to Adrien. He's always warm."

Desperate, and walked over to Adrien who had a blanket all around him sitting on Alya's bed. I snuggle up against Adrien and he pulled me closer. I guess we were both really cold. He gave me some of the blanket and I sat under it. We both had our hands only above the blankets, and that's only because we were holding our phones.

I was looking through my Instagram page, and my recommended posts. I saw what Adrien was looking at, though. He was looking up how to tell if a ghost was nearby.

Now that I think of it, a cold presence could mean that a ghost was chilling here. Pun intended. In all seriousness, there could possibly be a spirit there.. maybe it just didn't want the game to end so early.

"Hey Adrien, Y/N, I'm going to be up all night, I'm working on a project." Alya said from her computer. "You guys can stay here, but I might not be able to do much, I really need this done soon. I'm really sorry."

I look over to Adrien who must've been looking at me first. He started to talk to me. "Well.. if it's okay with you we can go over to your place, my father really wouldn't want anyone there at night." I smile at him. "Sure that's fine. I will have to check with Mari's parents though. I don't know if they will be okay with someone over." He said it was okay and got up and started walking towards the door.

I followed and grabbed my backpack. When we were out of Alya's home we started walking home. "U-uhm... Y/N?" I answered back with a hm? "Do you mind if I hold your hand? I'm still really cold..." he asked me. He must be really embarrassed asking that of a friend. It would be nicer if I just said yes.

I gently grabbed his hand and he blushed. He was probably still embarrassed from asking. He held onto my hand tightly and I realized that before we left he had dressed warmer since he was so cold. He was wearing a yellow hoodie. He looks really nice when he is dressed causal.

He must've noticed me shivering from afar since he looked concerned. "Here Y/N, you can have my hoodie. I insist." I took it off
and gave it to me. Adrien was a little taller than me, so the hoodie was just a bit oversized. This was the first time anyone has given me anything without me asking. "Thanks so much Adrien!" I hugged him tightly. He hugged back with a smile on his face.

While almost to my house, a photographer came up to us. "You two are such a cute couple! Would you mind if I took some pictures of you two?" He asked us. Adrien and I looked at each other and I shrugged at him. Considering we were both models, we would be fine in the photos anyway. He must have noticed that we were holding hands. He must have gotten the wrong idea from it. "Uh, sure sir."

He turn on his camera and adjusted it. Adrien picked me up and looked like he was walking while carrying me. I hung onto his neck for support, and smiled with my eyes closed. "Perfect! Keep that up!" He shot some more photos and let us go. I went inside my house to see if I could fine Tom and Sabine.

"Tom?" I called and looked around. "Sabine?" I called again and looked in their bedroom. "Oh Y/N! Look here." Adrien called to me making me come back to him, in the kitchen. "Ah a note. Of course they would leave a note. So cliché." Adrien smiled and gave a quick chuckle as I read it.

Dear Y/N,

We went out for tonight, and probably won't be back until you are sleeping. If there are any customers, which we think there won't be, please give them what they need. Once you are reading this, we will probably be home soon. Unless you come back from Alya's early, you probably won't even read this at all. Stay safe and if a friend comes over, you can let them stay for only the night. No parties!

Sincerely,
Tom & Sabine

Well at least they will be home soon. "Well Adrien, you can stay the night if you want. Let's go up to my room." I lead Adrien up to my room, and we played some video games. Then when we got tired we went on our phones and just looked at different things.

I was sitting on my chair, which had a wheel on the bottom of it, making it easier to move around. I was on it until.. everything suddenly got really dark until I felt warmness again.

🐱Adrien's POV🐱

I was going to show Y/N a post on social media, but when I looked over to her, she was sleeping silently in her chair. I smile, since she looked so cute when she was sleeping. I picked her up bridal style and brought her over to her bed. I laid her down and put her blanket on top of her. Then, she moves a bit. At first, I'd thought that I woke her up since I heard her mumble some words.

She was sleep talking!

"Adrien.. is that you? Come here... lay with me. I'm still cold." Y/N said to me, still half asleep. I couldn't resist a kind lady's request. I crawl in bed next to her and she immediately wraps her arms around me, making me stay there. This really confirmed my thoughts.

I'm in love with her.

🦊Alya's POV🦊

I felt the coldness now. It just got worse. Then, I saw it. Hawkmoth... but as a ghost. "Hello Spiracolus. No one has been upset lately, so your ritual summoned me. Your other 2 friends left, so you gave me permission to akumatize you. But get Chat Noir and Crauloia's Miraculouses." I couldn't control myself. It didn't let me speak. "Yes, Hawkmoth."