Chapter 11

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

Chat Noir jumps in, and starts to stretch. "Hey there, my dove." I put my hands on my face and lean back in frustration. Bandit was just telling me how I should have gone to bed early. But I put a smile on anyways. "Hey kitty, what brings you here?" He comes up to me and hugs me. I was surprised at first, but soon hug back. "Y/N, I will make sure that nothing will ever harm you. I will not allow that, as long as I'm with you." I blush, but soon just lean in more and hug him more tightly. "Thanks, Chat Noir."

We start talking, I'd say for about a hour. "Well, I best be on my way. Chat Noir tells me and starts walking to my window. I hug him one last time and wave him goodbye. He looks back, and waves.

Finally, I decide that it's about time to go to bed and not be tired, and I go to bed.

                    ~The Next Day~

In the morning, I pack my bag for Alya's in my backpack, so I wouldn't have to carry another bag everywhere I went. Suddenly, I here a knock from the window. (Note: you live in Marinette's old room, so you have like all those trapdoors and stuff. The window is the trapdoor to her balcony, but it's still a trapdoor, just with a small window on it.)

I open it, and to my surprise, I see Chat Noir waiting outside. "Huh? Chat, what are you doing here?" He comes inside, and waits for be to be ready. "Well, I just came in case you need a ride to school. I giggle, and tell him to give me 5 minutes to be ready. I put on some decent shoes and black pants, then put on a f/c shirt.

"Chat! I'm ready to go!" He looks at me, and I lead him back up to the balcony. He lets me jump on his back, while hanging on tightly, of course. "I swear," he tells me, "girls always say that they will be ready soon, then like hours later they're ready." I giggle "so I assume that I probably didn't take just 5 minutes, right?" He looks at me. "Yeah, definitely no."

He jumps from building to building, finally coming to school. He drops me off, and we both wave goodbye. I walk over to Alya, who was talking with Nino. Alya says her goodbyes to Nino and we start walking towards the stairs of the school.

"Ready for our girls night, Y/N?" I smile at her. "Yeah, of course! Why wouldn't I be? Are you?" She laughs a small laugh, "of course! Who wouldn't want a simple night, where you don't have to worry about anything, AND you can spend it with your best friend?" I laugh along with her, "Yeah, that does sound great, doesn't it?"

We talk on the way to Mrs. Bustier's class, my first class of the day. "Good morning, Mrs. Bustier!" Alya and I say in sync. We laugh it off, and go to sit in our seats. She waits for the other students to come in, and she starts attendance.

Eventually, she starts teaching, and most of us get bored. Who wouldn't? We take notes, preparing us for the upcoming test. The bell rings, and we are dismissed to another class. I had gym, so I walked with Nino, since he had it as well.

Once we got there, our gym teacher instructed us to start stretching, which we obeyed. I saw him having a talk with Rose, and saw her with tears in her eyes run off once there were done talking. Soon, I saw Juleka run after her which I assumed to be the bathroom, since it was the only way from there.

"I wonder what that was all about." I told Nino as I got up and began to stretch from side to side. "I'm not sure, but it must not be good if it was enough to make Rose cry. Like, actual tears." I agree with him and go to jog my laps I was told to do. Once I was done, our teacher got us all in a circle and did some more exercises till the bell rang again.

We all walked out and got to lunch. I sat next to Alya, who was eating already. "Hey Y/N, where's your lunch?" Alya asked me. "Oh uh, well this morning I didn't feel so well so I decided just to not bring a lunch. I heard footsteps and a voice from behind me. "Well, you know Y/N, you could always have some of my lunch. I don't mind sharing with you." It was Adrien. "Oh thanks! I won't steal much from you though, I'm not that hungry" he sits down next to me and I steal a piece of his croissant. I evilly grin at him and we both burst out laughing.

Today was good.

                        🦊Alya's POV🦊

I laugh along with Y/N and Adrien and then I heard a loud crash. "Everyone will feel my wrath! They will work harder and harder until they can't work anymore!" I heard a feminine voice say from behind me. "Oh this will be good.." I say quietly to myself. "Sorry guys, I have to record this for my blog!" I tell Nino, Adrien, and Y/N as I run away. "The only way that I will stop is if Chat Noir and Crauloia give up their miraculouses!" The villain says again. I try to get up and talk to her myself. "Uh, excuse me ma'am! What do you call yourself?" She turns and looks at me. "You can call me Mediocre! But soon, you won't be able to call me anything!"

With the wave of her wand, I suddenly had the urge to stop talking. I tried to talk, but I couldn't. "Mwahahahaha!" Mediocre screeched across the school. She waved her wand at other kids to, and then they all began cleaning and other things. Mediocre looked back at me, and I looked at her. She waved her wand again. "Now you, go run laps with the others!" I fell down, and began running from each side of the room.

Then, I heard 2 voices. "Hey Mediocre!" One yelled. "Why don't you try to turn us into frogs this time?" The other one shouted.

I looked up while running. Chat Noir and Crauloia!