Chapter 6

A/N hey guys! Quick Authors note. I update at least once a day, so if your waiting for a new chapter, it will most likely come soon. Ok sorry, you can continue!

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

As I was walking on my daily midnight stroll, I saw my favorite kitty wave at me. A slight blush rises up my cheeks and I look away from him to hide it. He jumps down to me to say hi. "Hey there princess!" I look at him with a smile. "Hey my kitty.." Chat bends down on one knee and kisses my hand. "Aww, Chat! Your such a charmer." He gave me his signature smirk to me and picks me up. "Shall we go home, Y/N?" I giggle and look into his emerald green eyes. "We shall" I told him.

He got me to my house and Chat dropped me off. He climbed inside to talk. "So what's new with you kitty?" He thought for a second then replied. "Well, there is this new superhero. She calls herself Crauloia. I don't know where Ladybug has been, but she works just like her. I don't know what it is about her, but she works so fast like she knew what she was doing from the beginning." I tried to give Chat a sad face, and he noticed. "But she isn't anything compared you you, my princess! Your just perfect." Maybe Chat already knows who I really am. No, he couldn't have. I never showed anyone and I transform where no one can see me. I smile at Chat. "Yeah yeah, lover boy, do what ever you like." I pat Chat on the shoulder and give him my usual giggle. I can see some heat from Chats cheeks but that's probably because he's embarrassed from me figuring out who he really likes. "Well anyways, goodnight, my princess."

Bandit flies out of my bag holding an Oreo. "Do you like Chat Noir Y/N?" I look at Bandit with heat across my face. "What no! It's nothing like that! We're just close friends!" Bandit flies around my head and stops in front of my face. "Yeah okay.. but there is something important that you need to know" Bandit looks very serious. "You should really tell him soon that Ladybug isn't going to come back." I hold Bandit in my hands. "Well.. I know. But Chat Noir has always loved Ladybug. It would break his heart if he found out that she left for no reason. But, it is for the greater good, right?" Bandit nods his little head at me. "He will move on eventually" Bandit reassured me.

Just as a reference, here's what Bandit looks like:

(Please don't steal this or hate too hard, I ain't that great of an artist)

I gave Bandit a marshmallow, which she took immediately and started to much on. "Well, goodnight Bandit" I turn off my lamp and went to sleep.

                   ~In The Morning~

It was a new day, so hopefully no one will remember my little conflict that I had with Chloe. I wake up Bandit and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. "You know Y/N, you shouldn't put yourself so down. Alya said that Chloe was the school bully and that you were the first one to stand up to her." I look over to Bandit. "That is true.. but if Chloe is so over powered, it makes me think what kind of horrible things she will be able to do to me with that kind of power. And I don't want to be known for being rude to someone when I had the choice not to." I finish styling my hair, and go to pick out clothes. As Bandit is still trying to convince me that the things I said to Chloe weren't all that bad, I found the perfect outfit for today. I picked out a black sweatshirt with a green paw print on it and some dark blue jeans to match. I put on some black combat boots and I'm ready to go. "Bandit, get in my pocket. I'll put some Oreos in there." And we were off to school.

When we got to school, I noticed that something was off.

Of course! After looking around, I saw that Alya wasn't even here today.

What would I do without her? And if she's not here, what if Chloe acts stuck up again, or even worse, what if Chloe was the reason that Alya isn't around. No Y/N, try to stay positive, everything will work out in the end.

I walk into my first class and sit down in the back where I sat previously. "Y/N, since neither Alya or Nino are here today, would you mind sitting up here next to Adrien?" Mrs. Bustier called out. Why would she want me up front? "Uh, no I don't mind." I pick up my backpack and walk towards the front spot where Nino used to sit. "You all have 10 minutes until class really begins, so stay in control I have to pick up some papers." I look over to Adrien.

"Uh.. hello.. I don't think we've properly met yet. I'm Y/N" He holds out his hand to shake. "Adrien" he replies I smile at him and begin to doodle in my sketch book until school starts.

                       🐱Adrien's POV🐱

I couldn't believe it. I already know that Y/N likes a different kid, since she has no reaction out of me, but she is just perfect I'm my vision. I look over to see what she was drawing. It seemed to be some sort of cat. I never got to see what it would look like, since she seemed to be unsatisfied with it and scribbled it out and closed her book when class started.

"Hello class!" All the students looked at Mrs. Bustier. "Good morning Mrs. Bustier" our whole class stopped and put everything away. "Today we will be writing poems, just in time for Valentine's Day! You will all come up here and choose a piece of paper. On each piece is a students name. Whoever you get, you will have to write a poem for." Everyone came up one by one picking their piece of paper. I saw Y/N look annoyed when she saw who she got. I hope she didn't get mine. That means she really doesn't like me then.

I went to pick my piece and didn't open it until we all got back to our seats. I unfolded mine and saw just who I had hoped for. I got Y/N!Now, this poem will have to be perfect.

                        🐾Y/N's POV🐾

Why was it her that I got? She was never nice to me! She even called Alya useless! Why oh why did I have to get Chloe? I'm sure that she will just brag about how good the person she picked was. This is an utter disaster! No, this will be fine. I don't have to sign it with my actual name right? So I'll just pretend I'm some guy instead. There you go. Perfect plan.

That night I started working on the poem to look like some guy that had a crush on Chloe. Who would want to get with Chloe? I for one, would do anything to get away from her. But I have to get a good grade in this class, so creepy guy will have to do. I began to write when I heard a knock at my window.