Chapter 45

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

     I angrily stared him down as the small clicks were heard from my costume as I walked closer and closer to him. I took another deep breath and opened my mouth. "But... why?" I said to him, in a soft tone. He furrowed his eyebrows and stared right back at me. "You wouldn't need to know, you're here anyways for the sole purpose to defeat me." He spat at me.

      Swiftly, he lunged at me and I ducked down and hit my buzzer. The other two heroes peeled up and joined the fight. Queen Bee's heels worked great as a small brick-like shoe, and she walked perfectly fine in them as well. Carapace's back shield is very helpful to defend when Hawkmoth uses his cane thing. I frowned when I realized since we are in hand to hand combat, and not purifying akumas, my katana was a lot duller.

      Suddenly, Chat Noir burst throw the small tunnel as I just got hit. I already knew there was going to be a bruise there later, but it made me want to fight some more. This time, a lot more violent, but not enough to make it so he would get to hurt. I kicked him in the gut, but he didn't even take it as bad. Instead, he smiled, leaving me confused. Suddenly, a pair of blue arms wrapped around me, and I turned around, ready to throw some hands.

       There was a female there. She had blue skin, obviously abnormal. I knew this must've been the assistant, Natalie.

      Chat saw me and extended his staff to hit her in the face. I looked back to where Hawkmoth was, seeing that Queen Bee was trying to get close to him because she was going to try to use her venom to just freeze him altogether. Smart girl. But at the same time, I didn't want to to use her power so early in to battle. I signaled to Chat to come over here and help me take down Natalie first.

     I looked at Natalie, and she was gone. She tried to swipe at me again, but I dodged her by jumped up and kicking her, instead of her kicking me. I smiled when she was in great pain, but I realized that it wasn't me that caused her pain, it was because of her miraculous. It was damaged, it was clear to see. To take advantage of her in that position, I pinned her down and Chat grabbed her miraculous.

        Now that she was detransformed, and defenseless, I pinned her against a wall and took string out of my katana to tie her up with, succeeding. I gave a thumbs up to Chat Noir, and was rewarded with the same action from him. I continued to smile to myself, but then a heard a huge smack. I quickly ran over to where the noise came from, seeing that Hawkmoth must've literally thrown Carapace so hard that he was close to breaking his back. I cringed at the thought of him getting too hurt, and quickly helped him up.

         At about the same time, our final hero joined us, an akuma in hand. I ran over to her as well, seeing my katana got a lot sharper, but it was still tied around Natalie. I called Rena over by me, and I used cutoff while it was still around Natalie. And I threw it barely up, making everything turn back to normal. I looked at Chat and Queen Bee still trying to fight but not getting anywhere, with Carapace now going to join back in with them. I ran over with Rena, seeing how Hawkmoth took off Chat Noir's miraculous. I gasped, seeing Adrien transform back.

      Now, we would have no one to freeze him and Adrien was all alone and defenseless as well. I ran over to him , picked him up and walked him over to a corner, making sure not to hurt him on the way there. I sat him down, and he said; "Thank you, Crauloia. Not just for trusting me to help you defeat Hawkmoth, but for keeping us safe every single day." He spoke in a soft tone, just enough for me to hear her. "It's what I'm meant to do. And, thank you too. For being a hero, and also showing me his weakness." She looked up at me and smiled. A genuine sweet smile. I bent down and gave him a quick kiss, saying; "Adrien, I'll make you proud."

    I ran back over to them at full speed. Seeing that Carapace and Queen Bee were on the ground, and Hawkmoth almost having Rena's necklace in his grasp. I jumped up, kicked him in the neck, and took his miraculous in one swift motion. He transformed back into Gabriel Agreste, seeing that we actually defeated them both.

     "no... you couldn't have. This is impossible! I planned it all out! And yet you still manage to defeat me?!" He screeched at us as we got up and Carapace put a shield around him and Natalie, whom I untied and kept her hands behind while Gabriel was talking luckily, we knew another way out of the mansion so we could fit them out without having to pop the barrier. I saw disappointment in their eyes, as I picked Adrien's miraculous up in the same hand as Gabriel's and Natalie's. I gave it back to him and he transformed back into Chat Noir.

      I quickly called the police, and they picked up. "911, what's your emergency?" The person asked. "Hello, this the superhero Crauloia, and we just got the villains Hawkmoth and Mayura ready to go into custody. Their  real identities are Gabriel Agreste and his assistant, Natalie. We are located at the Agreste mansion. Please come quickly." I spoke into the phone as calm as I could. By the time I was finished, there were already sirens in the distance.

       Police cars showed up and put the two villains into different cars, making sure they don't try any funny business with the cops. The villains were finally gone, and Paris was at peace. Cops congratulated me as well as the other heroes, and I gave the two miraculouses to Master Fu. I called the rest of the heroes to come with me, and they did. We finally gave our miraculouses in, saying goodbye to kwamis for real.

     "Until we meet again heroes, this is a goodbye." Master Fu told us. We nodded, and I had a slight tear in my eye. We left the room, and I gave one quick look back at master Fu, who nodded at me and I smiled back. Even without our miraculouses, you could call us the heroes of Paris.

                                      Fin