Chapter 22

🐱Chat Noir's POV🐱

I jump onto the roofs of people's houses looking for the villain. I looked into the Louve to see the guy I was looking for. "I am TimeWarp and I will put Paris back to the prehistoric ages where they belong!" I I noticed that he pressed on his sunglasses whenever he sent someone back. The guy already was a dinosaur, looking like a T-Rex. He had an overly sized head that made the sunglasses bend to go to each side of his head. He was all green and scaly as well.

"That's not happening today TimeWarp!" I yell to the monstrous villain as he walks closer to me. "What Kitty? No puns for me?" He says as he runs towards me now. "Well how about I give you a head start then!" He says as he head buts me and I land on my back. I look back up to TimeWarp to see Crauloia land on top of his head, grabbing his sunglasses and breaking them, letting the akuma go free. She uses her cutoff and purified the akuma, letting the butterfly roam free again. She runs off, and I run after her. "Why is everyone ignoring me today?" I say quietly to myself as I run after her.

"Crauloia wait!" I say after her and I run on all fours to pick up speed. I tumble onto her and we get into a mess, me landing on top of her. "First of all, that was magnificent what you did back there, but it just isn't you. You normally make plans like Ladybug used to. What's bothering you Kitaroo?"  I used the nickname I accidentally gave her when I was under Correctors trance, but it just stuck. She didn't reply, but she didn't look at me either. I was on top of her, so she didn't have anywhere to go.

"Chat I..." I heard her whisper quietly as she continued to avoid eye contact. "Crauloia! Please! At least look at me!" She still didn't do it. "Kitaroo! Look at me!"

She finally made eye contact pushing me off of her. "I can't do this anymore!" She yelled to me. "What is it? Please just tell me!" I tell her. I should at least know what's bothering her. "I-I... I can't Chat! I'm sorry." She took out her katana and pulled the string out of the top. She used it to pull herself away, and I didn't see her again that day. I know she always does patrol, but I didn't see her much that night.

But what did I do? She couldn't even look me in the eyes. Did I say something wrong to her? I don't know who see really is, so maybe I should try to find someone dedicated to finding that stuff out. Maybe... someone like Alya. She already had a Lady Blog, which she turned into the C-Blog, for both Crauloia and I. It worked out just fine when she needed a new name for her blog considering that our names both started with a c. I know that's pretty obvious.

I'm sure Alya will show her work to me when I'm at school as Adrien. She might talk to me, but everyone has been ignoring me lately. It started with Y/N, now Crauloia... everyone that I thought I knew well enough that they wouldn't leave me and just seemingly forget who I am as a person. I'm going to get to the bottom of this, and it's going to happen soon.

I run back into my room and detransform back into my civilian form. I stayed up all night looking through all the C-Blog posts that Alya has posted recently and her progress to find out who is under the mask.

I feel a vibration and the jingle of my ring tone, knowing that someone was calling me. I pick my phone out of my pocket and look to see who it was. It was a number that I didn't recognize, so I picked it up to see who was calling me at this time.

Hello? Is this Adrien Agrest?

Uh.. Yeah that's me, but who are you?

I'm so sorry I didn't say before! It's Kagami. I should've said who was calling you at this time.

Oh no no! That's fine Kagami, I haven't talked to you in quite some time.

Well, then that makes it better of why I was calling you in the first place. I was wondering if you would want to hang out in the park tomorrow. I-I wanted to tell you something important. Does noon work?

Noon is fine! I'll see you tomorrow then!

I ended the call and smiled. I haven't seen my good friend Kagami in a while. Sure, I see her at fencing but we don't get to talk there. We just fight and it's usually a tie between us. Ever since the day we met, I knew she was going to be a good friend. But then... I met a new spark. Y/N. She just lit up my life! But.. that spark is getting dull now since she keeps avoiding me.

She just makes me so happy... I can't stop smiling around her. But recently, she can. She never smiles anymore unless someone is specifically trying to make her laugh. She's just trying to make them satisfied so they stop talking to her.

I don't care what anyone thinks about this, but I'm figuring out why she's been acting so odd lately. Same goes for Crauloia. It's not like her to just go in. She makes plans to make sure nothing goes wrong. But.. it seemed she just wanted to make this fight real quick. What is it about me that she doesn't like anymore? Am I just tiring her out? Am I making her stressed? It's already a lot of stress as a superhero. I should know as Chat Noir. Maybe she just wants a new partner.

But...

I just want to know why.