Chapter 17

🐾Y/N's POV🐾

I hear someone call my name from the while I'm in the bathroom. "Well, I guess better makeup will have to wait." I open the door to see this black figure with glowing red eyes stare back at me. I jump back and let out a small scream. I look at the outline of the monsters hair. It looks a lot like Alya's. She must have been akumatized by Hawkmoth somehow. Why would she ever have such negative feelings, and why towards me? What did I ever do to her these past couple days?

She lunged at me and got ahold of my arms. I saw her look around, and smile when she saw some old rope. She tied me up with the rope and put me on the balcony. I heard her laugh. She went back down and must've kept looking around. She came back up with more rope, a chair, and duct tape. She duct taped my mouth shut, and sat be down in a chair. Then she tied my legs to the legs of the chair to ensure I couldn't move.

She laughed, then called out: "Oh Chat Noir! I have your princess here! Are you going to come save her?" I couldn't move, so I tried bouncing around to try and get loose. But it didn't work. Without Crauloia, I don't know how Chat Noir will do. But obviously, he will be just fine. It's Chat Noir that we are talking about! The boy that I dare say, I'm in love with... although he'll never love me back.

I see a flash of black jump onto the building, knocking this villain off their feet. Chat Noir! I tried my best to try and get out of the chair again, but no luck. Once I look back at this monster, I see that the only thing that wasn't turned into black smoke was her glasses. If I could speak, I could have told him that.

After the villain fell to the ground, she vanished in thin air. She must have just decided to go somewhere else. Chat walked over to me and untied the ropes. I peeled off the tape and hugged him. "Thanks Chat!" He mumbles a 'your welcome.' To me and jumps away. He doesn't usually act that way. Something must be bothering him.

"C'mon Bandit! Chat Noir needs out help! Paws up!" I tell my little kwami as I turn back into my skin tight outfit. I was about to jump away, but see that something new was added to my katana. "What the..." I whisper to my self as some string comes out of the top of the blade. I hear Bandit's voice in my head. "It's used to go faster when getting places. You can summon the string out when moving the blade in a motion that looks like your trying to slice the air. The string will hook onto something eventually. It's like the Ladybug's yo-yo."

I hold the katana directly in front of me, and push it upwards. The string hooks onto a streetlight and I get pulled in by it. I end up landing on my feet, finding Chat Noir next to me. So this string will lead me to the akuma or my partner. Fun.

I quickly greet him and look around for what Chat told me, Spiracolus. I looked around for her, but there was no sign anywhere. Suddenly, a black mist knocks me off my feet. I was about to hit the ground, but Chat Noir held me before I fell all the way. "Thanks Kitty." He nods in return. He's really not acting like himself. The smoke appears again but this time in full form.

Maybe the only way to get the akuma is to go in that dimension that she goes to when she turns into smoke. Maybe the only way to defeat her is to become a spirit as well. "You'll never get me!" Spiracolus shouts as she turns back into smoke. It was the right time. "Spiritual!" I shouted as I turn into a ghost. We were in a different dimension now.

"Woah!" I say as Spiracolus comes flying back at me. I grab the glasses off her face and throw them back into Chat's dimension. I hear a faint 'Cataclysm!' Which tells me that he has broken them. I grab Spiracolus, which has turned back to Alya, and go back into the normal dimension. Chat and I high fived and he takes her back to her house since he had more time.

I go back to my balcony and began drawing to take my mind off things. I end up drawing Paris' most known landmarks, starting with the Eiffel Tower. I heard a knock from the window.
(By the way, this idea I got from a comic called Tech-Rex)

It must've been Chat. "It's unlocked." I heard him walk inside behind me and I turn around in my chair. "Chat, you've been acting odd lately, you okay?" He brightened up immediately and smiled. "What? No! Of course not! I'm completely fine! What is this beauty you drew though?"

I saw him eyeing the drawing of the Tower. "Oh? This? It's really nothing important." He picked up the paper and looked at it in awe. "You put your own style in it! That's so cool! You know, if creativity was measured by how many bones there were in your body, I would be a slug!" I burst out laughing at his joke. "Good one Chat!"

We were talking for some more time, and eventually I had to go to bed. "Alright Chat, it's pretty late now. You should probably get going. I have school tomorrow and there's a test."

"Oh Y/N, your so smart I'm sure you would ace that test if you slept for an hour! No doubt about it, either! But if you prefer, I'll see you tomorrow, my princess!" I laugh, and say my goodbyes as well.

After he left, I turned out the lights and fed Bandit. Then, I went to bed early. Only about 1 am today.