Chapter 36

🐞Ladybug's POV🐞

Due to my long absence, I expected for everyone to come see what was happening with me and why I was gone for long. I have a bad feeling about this Crauloia girl, though. I have given all the other miraculouses to our team. Well, besides Chat, that is. She could have easily have stolen the miraculous from Master Fu. And, besides what I tell him, I'm just playing hard to get with Chat Noir. I love it when he calls me Bugaboo. Would I ever tell him that? No. But do I still like it? Of course.

I see Chat walk up to me, and I was waiting for a hug, or compliment of some sort. Even if I did take MY earrings back by force, it was for the greater good. And after some investigating, I figured out that Hawkmoth actually is Gabriel Agreste, despite whatever this new superhero is going to say about it. I'm planning on finding a way on getting this girl out of the group. If she figured out that I am working for Hawkmoth himself, it might not end the best. How do you think that I found out his identity?

Seeing Chat in front of me, he finally chokes out something. "But Ladybug.. why did you leave us?" Hmm. No Bugaboo? Or M'Lady? Weird. Technically, I didn't leave at all. I helped with akuma attacks, just didn't help them. Helped Hawkmoth. But, Chat doesn't need to know that.

                      🐾Crauloia's POV🐾

I never thought that I would even ever meet this Ladybug girl, but here I am. However, I'm not as excited as I thought I would be. Seeing her... made me feel.. uneasy, to say the least. The rest of the team went over to see Ladybug again. But she kept her eyes on me. Walking over, she held out her hand. "Err.. Hello there. I'm Ladybug." I took my hand in hers greeting her back. "Call me Crauloia." I spoke, and she gave me an unsettling smile. One that a crazy person would give to her captive prisoner.

I ripped my hand away as soon as I shook hers, making sure I wouldn't touch her again. She soon scurried back to the others, and Chat gave me a small sympathetic smile. I guess before I was even here, Ladybug was their leader. They didn't need me anymore. If they were a team before, then it would be okay again. Even when I got my miraculous, Bandit told me that it was supposed to be for when Chat or Ladybug go absent and can't be here.

I guess it would be fine if I returned my miraculous now to save time. I already told them my plan, and LB said that it was a good idea. They were all invested in Ladybug's return, that they wouldn't have even noticed if I went away. Besides, I was a distraction anyways.

I jumped off the building, onto another small one. I pulled out my katana, and used the handle as a GPS. Jumping from building to building, I saw a group of middle-shoolers take a video of me, probably not knowing that it would be the last time that they would ever see me again.

I made it to Master Fu's, and opened the door quietly. Master Fu was probably sleeping now that he didn't have a reason to be awake. I went down the small hallway and opened the door to his office. I saw him passed out on the floor, with duck tape over his mouth. Panicking, I detransform hoping that Bandit would somehow know what is going on.

Now that Bandit was back, she was also exhausted. I found a bag of chips in my purse, and opened them for Bandit to eat while I looked around. Upon further inspection, I saw that the whole room was trashed, with plants ripped out of the pots, with the dirt all over the floor. A couple posters were ripped off of the wall, leaving a blank space where they should be. But most of all, the miraculous box was out and opened. Of course, most of them were gone, including my own, but so were the Ladybug earrings.

"No.. she wouldn't..." I whispered to myself, putting the box where it is supposed to belong, which is not on the floor. Bandit was all charged up now, so I put the bag to the side. I needed to transform again and figure out what was going on. I heard giggling from behind me, and I stopped in my tracks. "Really? Or would she?" I turned around, and saw a red eyed Rena Rouge standing at the door. "Bandit! paws up!" I shouted.

                  🐞Ladybug's POV🐞

Perfect. Now that I sent Rena under my control, her miraculous will be mine! The rest of the team thinks that she went to find her, but really she is going to trap her. I already know that she detransformed and her kwami doesn't have power at the moment, so she should be defenseless. And if I'm correct, Master Fu should still be passed out. Finally, I'm the leader of this team again. Everything will be back to normal once she is out of the picture once again.

                       🐾Y/N's POV🐾

Once I was my alter ego, Rena should go down as easy as possible. I'm sure when she is detransformed again, she will know what Ladybug did. I got my katana back out again, but figured that this would be too rough on Rena. I pointed my katana in the air, as Bandit told me. I wouldn't be able to use it again, and instead it was supposed to give me a lighter and more useful object. I bright light was in the air now, blinding Rena for a couple seconds, soon enough, a circular grey shape came down, which was the supposedly more helpful weapon. "A frisbee? Oh great.. this will be helpful." I jumped out of the window, making sure not to ruin Master Fu's office place more than it already was.

Hey Mellows! Sorry for some late updates, these chapters go through a lot to make sure that you guys will like it! I decided to do a twist on this, you know, making Ladybug evil and all. See you in the next chapter!