I don't make mistakes. I date them.

The day when my bra matches with my underwear, I'll really feel like I've my life together.

Although my life looks like a delicious chocolate bar, but when you go close enough you'll realise that it's a fucking poop.

First, I've to cope up with my job as a personal assistant of that devil of a ceo whose dick can't stay in his pants even for a day, and then I've to clean up the mess he creates with paparazzi not even giving a thought to the consequences of his uncountable one night stands.
And second, my boyfriend Ryder Winstone- ceo of winstone industry about whom I just found out that he's been ditching me all the time with his multiple faced whores.

See how complicated my life is.

"Where is he?" I asked to the receptionist of  Winstone hotel who's also happened to be my high school friend. She was the one who's been spying on that bastard.

She glanced sideways carefully before replying, "Room no. 325." I nodded, turned over my heels and found my way to his Kennel.

I'd never believed he could do this to me. We had been dating for almost six months  since we met in a business meeting. He was so caring and loving in starting, but then turned out to be a son of a bitch, a trickster who stole my first kiss.

I didn't knock and burst into the room.

"Holy shit!" Ryder, who was riding a horse faced girl jumped off the bed and covered his lower half with a white sheet.

"Ryder? What's wrong baby? Why did you stop?" The horse faced girl quizzed, "You asked me to be your pony and that's what I became." She smacked her own ass and moan, "Come on baby, ride me again."

She's much of a horny pony.

I was about to bark at him, but he stopped me as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.
"You've mistaken me. It's not what you think. I can explain." He said as soon as he slammed the door behind him.

"I don't make mistakes, I date them." I barked, "And you're a first and biggest mistake of my life."

"I love you, baby. Please don't say such things to me. It hurts."

Fake.

"Bullshit!" I scoffed. If he says 'I love you'one more time, I'm gonna cut off his tongue and replace his dick with it.

He tried to touch my face with his hand but I instantly jerked it away. "I swear Ryder, If you tried to touch me I'll blow your dick with my lighter."

"You don't smoke." He said.

"Then I'll fucking start." I yelled at him and he flinched clutching the sheets around his torso.

Suddenly, His fake pleading expression turned into a crooked one, and I mentally vomit, feeling a shudder from his appearance. He literally turned into a disney's wicked mother.

"You know why I have been taking these whores into my bed these days?" A crooked smirk spread on his face. "Because you don't let me touch you." My hands turned into fist, and I thanked god for making me a patient woman. Because If weren't, I'd beat that bastard to death and that would be an animal abuse.

"A man in need is a man indeed." He continued, "I didn't force you in any physical relationship because I really like you, but I've to fulfill my need either this way or another. I just want whatever we have to be continued just like it was before."

I was losing my temper. One word from him and there will be a news in all over the world how a girlfriend killed her boyfriend with her heels.

"I've met some pricks in my life, but you my friend, are the fucking cactus." I barked at the last part. "Really Ryder, you want me to continue our relationship after knowing that you're a manhore?"