Leo's POV

Leonardo

Later, dropping Jane at her apartment I went straight to the hospital where Mr Hans was admitted. I remembered it was his third encounter to heart attack. He could've died. Poor old man. He was really a nice person. Always treated me like his own son. It was devastating to see him like this. Struggling for his own life. Thank god, he survived.

When I arrived at hospital Mr Hans' first wife and his son Enrique Carson were already there along with Erica. I talked to Enrique who's really a brilliant guy. Calm, polite and a very mature person. I discovered why he always addressed himself as Carson. The surname belonged to his Mom's side.
He lives in London with her mother and works in a well known company as CFO.

It surprised me when I saw Mr Hans' first wife—Enrique's mother. She'd been crying for him. Off course she was in agony. On the other hand, Erica's crocodile tears were eyes rolling. Clearly, she was putting bogus efforts to obscure her real nature.
This woman never struck me as a kind person. I sighed and shook my head in disbelief remembering the time when I used to date blonde girls like Erica. There character had never mattered to me. There had always been only one goal in my mind—release the anger and regret through fucking them. Until I noticed her—Jane. She was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I smiled to myself remembering her. Too many thoughts came in my mind. What she's been doing right now? Did she see the dress or not? I'd been yearning to call her, to hear her tempting voice.

I called her and notified her that Mr Hans was out of danger. She knew how close Mr Hans was to me. Oh god...how much I missed her. I wish I could be with her tonight whether to assist her in kitchen or to make passionate love with her on the kitchen floor or the dining table. But I couldn't accompany her. Not tonight since I'd a meeting with Mr Hans' Lawyer. It was very important. Mr Hans was gonna inherit his goods to his son and he desired me to be a witness.

I was in my bedroom talking to Jane when I felt a presence behind me.
I was shocked to see Erica. How did she get in? There's no way Iris would let her in without my permission. And then it hit me—I was the one who let Iris save her fingerprint when we're fucking so I would've found her in my bedroom whenever I arrive home after meeting. She was so wild and blunt in bed that I'd always been eager to fuck her.

But not anymore. Now I'm over her. She doesn't affect me anymore like she used to do.

"Leo—" Erica stepped closer. Tears began threatening to escape from her eyes.

"Do you have a company?" I heard Jane's voice and gave Erica a threatening glare to keep her mouth shut before answering Jane's question.

"Maid." I answered reluctantly. Guilt began enveloping me as I lied to her. Yet, I persisted the lying since I didn't want Erica's attempt of ruining Jane and mine relationship to become successful. "It's dinner time obviously. Who do you think could that be?" I let out an awkward chuckle and said, "See you tomorrow then."

"Bye." She said and I hung up the call.

"What do you want Erica?" I snapped without delay.

Her eyes shimmering with fake tears and in the next moment, she fell into my chest and began crying. I wanted to grab her shoulders and shove her away but I realised it would be rude when she hadn't done anything to deserve that.

I plunged my arms on either side of me and curled my fists.

"What do you want Erica? Little does I know you aren't here to show me how miserable you feel seeing Mr Hans suffering." I said calmly.