The horny express

Jane's pov

He thought that I'm head over heels with him that's why I suck his cock.

Darling go buy a brain. Only a woman with IQ lower than her fat would go with Satan's charms.

I'm not like his hustlers who will beg for his nectar. If it hadn't been because of revenge with Ryder, I would've never offered my mouth to him.

I've been working for him since almost two years and he barely noticed me until yet. This was the first time he visited my office. I'm well acquainted with his image around women. He's a playboy, a ladies' man. He doesn't have to work hard to get a girl. In fact, wherever he goes women die to take a single look from him. And when he found a blonde with boobs almost like watermelon, he ends up in bed even if the woman is married. I doubt if he has STD.

Besides from paperwork, I need to take care of the mess he creates in media. I should get paid double for that.

"Jane, You free?" I looked up to see Eva popping her head inside my office.

"Not even on sale." I murmured to myself, digging my brain more into the word puzzle. "I was just solving this." She let herself in, and seated herself opposite to me. Eva is in her thirties and working here since three years. She's a married woman and have two beautiful children. She's the only one I'm friend with.

She propped her chin in the palm of her right hand and asked,""What's it that pissing you off? Perhaps, I can help."

Sighing I handed her the paper and pencil. I'm tired of this puzzle. They are taking it on higher level week by week.

She reads out loud the puzzle and nodded, "What's start with 'P' and end with 'Orn'?" She scoffed, "It's easy.....PORN."

Gutter

"It's four letters word, Eva. We need Seven letters word."

"Alright. Let me think more." She seemed as if thinking so deeply.

Poor brain.

"POPCORN!" She exclaimed. Wow. She's right. It's popcorn. Even I couldn't be able to solve this.

"Mmm...it's interesting." She smiled smugly reading another one. "Here, another one—You cannot play with me unless you blow me."

Now I think she isn't the only one whose mind is in gutter.

I thought I'd forget the day when I—you know what—did with Mr. Vincenzo, but I believe it's not even possible since every atom in the universe wants me to keep in mind how the devil's dick ravished my sweet little mouth, how he held my hair to control the pace of his savagery. Although It was yesterday but the taste of him is still on my t—

"Why are you licking your lip?" Eva asked confused.

I closed my mouth as I realised I was really licking my lips. Clearing my throat, I reluctantly snatched the paper out of her hold.
"Hey! It was getting interesting." She complained, while I wrapped the paper neatly and placed it into the drawer.

I'm not gonna look into this puzzle ever again. They are getting disgusting day by day. There newspaper's name must be Horny Express instead of Horn Express. Now I came to the conclusion why Mr. Harrington always digs his head into the newspaper.

I have to do something before there would be dozens of Dorcus rambling around my apartment spilling toothpaste everywhere.

"Leave the puzzle. It's getting cheap day by day."

"Speaking of which," she grinned as she leaned forward, "I want a favour, Jane."

"How can I help you?" I quizzed interestingly as I also leaned forward propping my chin over my palms.

She began, "Next month is my wedding anniversary, and I've been thinking about a gift for my Husband."  She leaned further more and whispered, "A thing he needs the most. A thing he'd keep close to his heart Or his dick. Doesn't matter. And I came to a conclusion that I'd gift him a bunch of condoms."

Sorry. But....did she just say condom? I mean it's not like condom is an illegal word. If you see, we are in a generation where babies don't cry when they born. In fact, they born with a smile that screams 'Fuck You'.

"It's an amazing gift, Eva." I flattered even if I wondered who gift someone condoms.
However it's her husband so she can gift whatever she wants, it's none of my business.

"I've already ordered it..." She continued smiling sheepishly, "at your address."

"What?" I said loudly in shock as if I was stuck by lightning. "Why did you?"

"I'm sorry but I wanna keep it surprise." She pouted and flattered her eyelashes at me , "I'll fetch it as soon as it arrives at your place."

I hope the package will arrive When Luke wasn't home, otherwise he'll think that I really need a sex therapist after seeing the bunch of condoms which obviously doesn't belong to me.

I nodded, and then my office's phone rang.

"Hello, this is Vincenzo company. How can I help you?"

"Ms. Sanders, I need you here in my office." Came a familiar deep voice.

"On my way, Sir."

Hurriedly I got up, said Bye to Eva, and left my office.

I knocked on the door and entered. Here he was sitting on his porch leather chair behind a desk. His ocean blue eyes seemed like they were waiting for me to walk in.

"Ms. Sanders."

"Yes, Sir."

"There's a social event in evening in which most of the buisnessman will be gathering with their personal assistant." He said, stroking his chin, his eyes were fixed on me, while I felt a shiver at my back. "So Ms. sanders...be ready at 7."

I wondered why he asked me to assist him in a event, because in these past two years he has never attended a social event in which he'd need me to assist him. Then what's with him now?

It's not like I've any problem. In fact, I was waiting for this kind of opportunity. I've never been in a social event before. It'd be fun.

"I will, Sir." With that I walked out of his office.