Stretching and Push ups

Jane's pov

"Mr. Vincenzo! Sir!" I barged into his office nearly running out of breath. I woke up late this morning, so got late for the office. Babysitting Dorcus isn't an easy task.

"Jane?" Mr. Vincenzo eyes drifted to me from the laptop. Checking his wrist watch he said casually, "You're One minute late."

"Sorry, Sir. I'd been babysitting my neighbor's child so I woke up late this morning." I explained, panting heavily while sweat running down from my forehead. I saw his eyes followed the same path as a tickle of sweat ran down from my head to my breasts, and he gulped.

Getting flustered from his hungry dog like gaze, I consciously blocked the view as I hugged my bag tightly against my chest. His eyes flickered and he cleared his throat before fixing his eyes back to the laptop.

He continued what was he doing before I interrupted him and also distracted him.

There was a pregnant silence before I blurted, "I told him that you're my boyfriend." Slowly his eyes lifted up and their was a hint of smug in his smirk. "And the second his creepy smirk disappeared, it genuinely felt amazing."

I'd never thought I would be saying this but for Watching the jealous look on Ryder's face I'd do anything even if I had to pretend that I was Leonardo's girlfriend.

It was happened yesterday when I'd settled my mind for not falling in Leonardo's trap. The second he offered his so called help to me I'd realised that it's a trap so he'd get close to me and make me bent over his bed. But Leonardo had no idea with whom he was playing. If he wanted to play with me then I'd play with him too. I'd use him against Ryder and then leave him with blue balls.

I know this is gonna be painful, but exciting.

He stood up and walked across the table until he was in front of me. "I knew you're smart. People like Ryder doesn't deserve a girl like you." He said grinning, leaning against the table.

I plastered a fake smile on my face. "I know Sir, but...I don't understand why are you helping me." I asked pretending that I'd no idea about his plan.

Shoving his hands into the pockets he said simply, " 'Cause you're my assistant and I'm your boss, so it's my duty to resolve the problems you're facing whether it is professional or personal."

"I appreciate it, Sir." I passed him a fake assented look slowly approaching him until I could feel the warmth of his body. From the corner of my eyes I saw his hands tightened against the edge of table.

Trying to keep your hands to yourself Mr. Vincenzo?

Leonardo's pov

Jealousy—obviously a strong emotion than love which arouses when someone you love seems more interested in another person. And that's what Jane wanted to see on her boyfriend's face the day when she wrapped her plum lips around me.
I realised it when she told me next day and broke my damn ego in pieces.

But she's a woman, right? So I'm gonna used the same thing against her. I'd offered her my help and I was pretty sure she would accept it. In all this process she would let me touch her, and trust me when I touch a woman there's no way she could resist me.

"I appreciate it, Sir." She said, her legs slowly approaching me closing the distance between us. In response I tightened my hands against table so I won't do something wrong that I'd regret later. I was pretty sure that my knuckles were red in that moment.
I didn't want to ruin my perfect plan for just satisfying the itchy feeling in my palms.