Wicked game

Leonardo's pov

I had to lied to Erica because of her imprudent behaviour and stubbornness of starting over our relationship. I didn't even remember how many times I had tried to fill her thick skull with the truth that everything was a mistake. Definitely a biggest one. Nevertheless, it seemed like it was impossible for her to decipher the truth. Although, she took it smoothly that Jane was my girlfriend but I didn't think  she was one of those who give up so soon. I knew her. She was a stubborn bitch. She'd go to any extreme to make sure if I was lying.

I'd tell Jane about this. I was well aware that she wouldn't understand and I'd definitely be dead the second she knows what I told Erica about her and my fake relationship. But I was gonna make her. Since she had a favour to return.

I pulled over in front of her apartment and parked my car. Since I've already had every information from her measurements to her bank account, it wasn't a big deal to get her apartment. Call me stalker or creep but she was getting into my skin and I wanted to know everything about her. She was the only girl who wasn't affected by my charms. On the other hand, here I was drooling over her like a puppy for a bone.

When I reached the door to her apartment some unfamiliar voices built up a suspicious sensation inside me, especially a man's voice.

As soon as the door opened, a wave of anger rushed throughout my body seeing Jane in arms of a stranger. His one hand was around her shoulders, while other was underneath her ass.
She let a stranger touch her but me. What happened to her knee now? Was that a special move only for me when she kneed me between my legs? She didn't even think I could've fired her for that. But the truth was I would never do that since it was my mistake slapping her ass 'cause I couldn't even control my testosterones.

"Who're you?" I gritted out, ignoring the death glare that Jane was sending my way. I didn't care if she was angry at me or not. But I was angry at her, so much angry that I wanted to fire her right at this moment for not letting me touch her but a stranger. However, I'd another plans for her.

"Who the hell are you, dude?" The boy asked almost confused.

Seriously? Dude?

"My bo—" Before Jane could say anything I cut her, "Her boyfriend!"

"Boyfriend!" The woman behind me that I didn't realise was there until yet exclaimed.

"Boyfriend?" The guy repeated, surprised.

"Boyfriend?" Jane's tone was different than others as if talking with gritted teeth.
I could see her grip around the guy's neck tightened. She almost choked him to death before she loosened her grip around him.

At this moment, I felt pity for him.

"Curse you, sis!" The guy choked, suddenly making me confused. Then I carefully took a hold of his features. His eyes were hazel green, same as Jane. But Jane's was more beautiful, obviously. His jawline was more enhanced giving him manly look, but his nose was same as Jane....sharp.

Then realisation hit me hard.....he was her brother.

In spite of the disaster of her wrath which I was gonna see next; undoubtedly, a wave of relief passed over me.

She wasn't in arms of a stranger. I was proud of her.

"Look at him. Isn't he the cutest boyfriend ever?" The woman exclaimed—might be her mother. "Don't be jealous, boy. He's her twin brother—Luke." I stiffened as she embraced me in a warm motherly hug. It's been so long since I'd felt this feeling, completely foreign. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back.