Hot-to-trot

Leonardo

Shopping with a girl is the thing I've never imagined in my life. I've always found it boring. Passionless. Honestly, I've never even went on a date with anyone before. Blonde Women with big tits have always been my one night stands. That what I used to do in past until I got to know Jane. She's very optimistic. Full of beans. Her feistiness makes my heart thump and dick twitch.

Seriously, shopping with a woman I've never expected could be fun. Jane is a happy-go-lucky type girl, always found pleasure in little things of life. Aunt Lessi was so excited when she saw Jane and dragged her with her to show her best designs that she wanted to try on her. And Jane being Jane, found pleasure in this as well while I in her smile. I've no idea when the time flew away watching her capering and twirling in different beautiful dresses.
I found myself enjoying it.

"Jane? You sure you don't need any help?" Aunt quizzes after waiting for Jane to come out of the changing room.

"Err...I think this dress is too short." Jane says while popping her head through the curtain. Her body isn't visible as she has the curtain to hide her body except the head.

"There's no one here, Jane. Come out so I can check it from my eyes if the dress is too short or not." Aunt says.

Then Jane's gaze falls on me. "He's here." What the—! "Tell him to turn around." She's got to be kidding me, right? I've seen her naked, grabbed her ass, played with her tits and most importantly, fucked her like a rabbit and now she's boggling at showing me her curves in a too short dress.

"You heard her, Leo." Aunt states. Suddenly, Jane's lips twitch up in a kittenish smirk and I finally come to my senses.

She's bloody playing with me. But she has no idea that never play the player. Poor girl. She'll have to see the consequences then.

Nodding quietly, I turn away even if there's been something evil flourishing in my mind.

"Oops, my boobs are peeking out." I hear Jane says behind me. Fuck! My mind is telling me to not turn but my dick is screaming me to turn around and take her in the changing room. Eventually, I determine to think with my brain and not with my dick.

What if I can't see her tits here, there's a whole night ahead to play with what's mine.

Jane

My attempt to ascertain that Leo won't turn around if I stepped out of the changing room in a too short and tight dress that is barely covering my skin is improbably gets successful as he doesn't even flinch and stand erect like a pole. Slowly I remove the curtain and step out.

Aunt Lessi's eyes lit up as she sees me and claps her hands. "Perfect." She exclaims with a wide smile. "Oh Jane, you're so beautiful. The dress isn't tight, honey. It's perfectly fit against your curves. Wear it for your boyfriend. I'm sure he'll go hot-to-trot."

We both turn our head towards Leo as a guttural noice produced from his throat.

Ooh, he's controlling himself. Such an awesome punishment it is for him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concern laced in her voice.
She really loves him as if he's her own son. And So does Leo. He treats her as his own mother. If I put his flirty and manhore tactics aside, he's really a nice guy. So caring but slightly immature. Yet, he built his own empire at a very young age. This is hard to believe that I've grown up a soft spot for him in my heart. Nevertheless, I still like to tease him.

He clears his throat and assures, "Yeah, great. I'm great. Cool, in fact. It's not like someone has messed up with the temperature controller which caused the sudden rise in room's temperature."

Aunt Lessi eyes him with suspicion but soon brushing it off she gives her attention back to me. "The dress is yours." She gushes.

"I'm sorry but I can't take it. This dress is too short for my taste." I rationales. Honestly, the dress is so tiny that it feels like I'm wearing my dad's vest. In this tiny piece of cloth I don't have to bent to show my ass or my cleavage. They're already exposed.

"Okay, honey. As you wish." She says smiling. I give her a nod before rushing into changing room. I'm glad that she didn't force me to buy this dress.

After paying bills that obviously Leo paid from his pocket, we're gonna get back to our hotel as I assumed but it came out otherwise as I saw an italian restaurant in front of me.

And now I'm sitting at a table with Leo beside me. We've had our orders already and now waiting for waiter to show himself with our food.

Ever Since we've entered the restaurant, there's a heavy silence between us. I've a feeling that Leo's been avoiding eye contact with me. Sometimes I've caught him staring at me but when I looked at him he averted his gaze away. As far as I know, he's never been like this. He's so confident and a blunt type of guy who has no control over his tongue. But judging from the current scene, he's looking like a high school guy. I wonder what's running through his thick head right now?

The heavy silence is finally been broken as the waiter comes to us with our order.
Leo murmurs a 'thank you' to him and the waiter takes it as his queue to leave.

"What's this?" I puzzle seeing him filling something weird in my plate.

"Bruschetta Chicken." He informs me. "I love it. My mom used to cook best Bruschetta Chicken."

"Oh." I say dumbfounded. His mother, he never talked to me about her. Neither he bring up a topic of his childhood before. Though I tried to ask him after witnessing the elevator incident but he scorned me by saying that he had a troubled childhood. After that he never bring up the topic, nor I made any attempt to ask. "Your mom must've been a beautiful woman."

He stops filling my plate and blinks his eyes at me as if trying to read me. "Yeah she was." He says softly, "The most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Losing his both parents must've been a dreadful memory for him. I study him as he tries not to think of that sad time, instead blinking away dark memories and focusing on the delicious food which now isn't looking that delectable anymore. I feel so wretched seeing him like this.

I know I can't banish the dark memories and pain he's been harbouring in his heart but there's something I can do to console him. So I approach him and entwine our hands. Surprised, he raises his head and looks at our joined hands. And then a faint smile flickers on his lips. The smile with those full lips was sad, sweet and somehow innocent.

"Thank you, Jane." He says staring deeply into my eyes.
I smile and give him a nod.

Whole dinner went like this. He didn't make any attempt to release my hand. To be honest, I didn't want this either. I liked the feeling of his skin on mine. The contact wasn't sexual. It was something more, deep and I liked it.

"I've something to say." He says as he holds a spoon of pasta for me. I open my mouth and eat it. He withdraws his arm and eat the rest of the content.

"What?" I gasp dramatically, "Are you pregnant?"

His brows knit together and my words make him cringe.
Soon he recovers himself with a soft snicker. I smile to myself and glad that somehow my lame joke has managed to make him smile genuinely.

He shakes his head to himself and begins, "I-I want y-" And then his phone begins ringing. He takes out the phone from his pocket and frown to himself as he sees the name on display.
Passing me an apologising glance he attends the call.

"What? How? I mean when did it happen?" He frown, obviously perturbed about something, his voice filled with shock and panic. "Okay. Yeah. I'll be back soon." He cuts the call and looks at me, "It's Mr Hans secretary. He said Mr Hans had a massive heart attack."