Aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution?

Jane's pov

He was leaning in slowly but surely not even making an attempt to hide the mischievous smirk on his face. He probably had no idea about the struggle I was having in holding my foul breathe. I was damn sure my face was red as tomato, yet he didn't make any attempt to stop himself leaning further. His eyes were glued to my lips as if he was waiting for this moment for centuries to devour my mouth.

I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of my mischievous boss and also pretend boyfriend releasing my foul breath, but I didn't want to let him kiss me too. Oh god, I'd no other option but letting myself embarrassed in front of him.
Wait, I could push him too. If a girl don't want her partner to touch her or kiss her, she can push him away.
It's normal in every relationship right?

I placed my palms on his broad shoulders and gently pushed him away that made his brows snapped together.
"Let me kiss you, Jane. A few seconds kiss won't create any harm." Leo said, his voice was appealing that made me lick my lips. His eyes caught a sight of me while I was licking my lips and he again leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him as I put my hands on his muscular chest. "What are you doing? They are watching us." He gritted quietly.

"Sorry, Leo. But I can't kiss you." I protested, "For you it just a kiss but for me it's so much more—a feeling that you won't understand."

I saw his jaws tightened, a fact that he didn't like my reason. "Bullshit!" He muttered out angrily, "You think I didn't see you watching me with your lustful eyes." My mouth hung open hearing his blunt statement. "You were eye raping me Jane, just like other girls on the beach. So don't pretend like you don't want me to bent you over and fuck you like a whor—"

And then I slapped him.

My breathe were heavy as I stared at him with wet eyes waiting for him to come up with another apology so I could slap him even harder than before.

"Jane, I—" And then I didn't hesitate to slap him again on his handsome face. His eyes narrowed and he rubbed his red cheek.

I didn't wait for his another apology anymore as I stood up and ran towards the public washroom as I didn't want him to see me crying or let him know that his callous words hurt me to the core.

No one ever talked to me like this before. Not even Ryder.

*******

Leonardo's pov

Shit! I did hurt her so bad that her tears couldn't escape from my sight. I wasn't aware that she'd get hurt so bad from my statement. I thought that she was a cold hearted stubborn bitch, but she proved me wrong. Inside of her there's a sweet innocent and sensitive girl, and I unintentionally hurt her. Fuck! I just wanted to convince Ryder and Erica that Jane and I were a real couple. That's the reason why I put up an act and said those blunt words to Jane so the two spys who were continuously watching our act would think that we're fighting like a real couple.

Fuck. I took it too far.

I got up and go after her to the public washroom. I ignored the sign that unmistakably said it was a women's washroom and barged in. Ignoring the hungry eyes that girls were passing me, I ran towards the compartment Jane just entered, but couldn't make it in time as she slammed the door on my face.

"Jane, Open the door please." I appealed after making sure that Erica wasn't around us. "I'm sorry Jane for saying those words to you, but I had to....t-to convince Erica. I really didn't mean it. I know you're different than other girls. You aren't fascinated by my charms..., my perfect jawline, my  lickable abs and my jet black hair that somehow always manages to look wavy and thick, and my huge and thick Pe—" And that's how my cunning tactic to make her let me in turned out well as the door opened and Jane pulled me in.

"What the hell you think you were doing?" She snapped, her nostrils flaring.

"You weren't gonna open the door so I had it my way." I shrugged nonchalantly. She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms on her chest leaping up her breasts that were barely hidden underneath a thin material.

I averted my gaze away from her chest and fought a urge to push her against the wall and kiss the hell out of her until her legs become numb and she couldn't feel her lips anymore.

"Hello? Sorry to disturb you guys but Can you please make it quick because all the compartment are quite busy right now and I have to change?" A female voice came from the other side of the door.

I saw Jane's eyes widened as a playful smirk played on my face and a mischievous idea popped up inside my head.

"Hello? Guys?"

I slumped against the wall as Jane shook her head finally registering the situation that was about to come.

"Oh god!" I moan. "You feel so good, baby." I smirked looking at Jane's reddened face.

"God. Stop it." She whispered blushing like a tomato.

"It's Leo, baby. Not God." I said loudly against the door so the woman behind it could hear us and assume that we're making out in a public washroom.

"Oh god, guys. Make it quick." The woman giggled.

Before Jane could yell at me I pushed her against the wall as I shut her mouth with my hand over it. "Mmmhhh!" She voiced against my palm.

Oh god, this is so much fun than a real sex.

"Even a day wouldn't be enough!" I shouted at the woman, earning a giggle from her and 'Mmmhhhh' from Jane. "See, she is so much horny."

"Oh god. Today's generation." I heard the woman muttered, "Day-to-Day toing and froing, yet so much vigorous."
and her footsteps faded afterwards.

Jane's face flushed red as heat crept up to her ears. Didn't know if it was because of blush or—

Holy shit!

I gagged her for so long.

She coughed as soon as I drew my hand back to my side. "Well, Aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution?" She groaned, pushing me slightly, but I grabbed her wrist and leaned closer until I reached to a sensitive area behind her ear. "So now you know I'm a gentleman in public and a caveman behind the closed door." I said huskily, lightly brushing my lips on her neck that caused her to let out a soft gasp.

And then I stepped away and opened the door for her. She immediately walked through the door, while I followed her and saw Erica and Ryder trying to hide their faces behind a newspaper. I smirked finally satisfying by the fact that they were probably now aware with the scene that happened back in the washroom.