Trusted Allies

(Y/N) POV
After who knows how long, You, Ruby and Jaune somehow made it to the auditorium.

(Y/N): Bout time.

Yang: Ruby! (Y/N)! Over here! I saved you two a spot!

Ruby: Oh! Hey, we gotta go. I'll see you after the ceremony.

Ruby quickly dashed off, leaving you and Jaune behind.

Jaune: Hey, Wait!

(Y/N): Ouch. Sorry buddy.

Jaune: Great... Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?

(Y/N): I don't know... I think someone like that could be closer than you think.

Jaune: Yeah right... I'll see you later?

(Y/N): For sure.

You then walk over to where Ruby and Yang are. You then see Ice Queen hurrying towards the two.

(Y/N): Enemy spotted.

You quickly get to Ruby and Yang, who appear to be talking about Ruby exploding. Probably the last topic you would expect on the first day.

Yang: ...are you being sarcastic?

Ruby: *scoffs* I wish. I tripped over some crabby girls luggage! And then she yelled at me! And then I sneezed. And then I exploded! And then she yelled at me again! And I felt really, really bad! And I just wanted her to stop yelling at me!

(Y/N): Might want to brace yourself.

Ruby: wha...

Weiss: You!!!

Ruby then immediate jumped into Yangs arms.

Ruby: Oh god, it's happening again!

Weiss: You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff.

Yang: Oh my god, you really exploded.

(Y/N): Oh Hello Weiss. Funny seeing you here.

Weiss: You?!

(Y/N): Me! So what are you doing here exactly? Back for round 2 of screaming over an accident?

Weiss: Actually...

She then pulls out a pamphlet? She shows it to Ruby.

Ruby: What's this?

Weiss: The Schnee Dust Company is not responsible for any injuries or damages sustained while operating a Schnee Dust Company product. Although not manda... blah blah blah...

You lost interest at 'The' and clearly Ruby didn't get any of that.

Ruby: Uhhh...

Weiss: You really want to start making things up to me?

Ruby: Absolutely!

Weiss: Read this and don't ever speak to me again.

(Y/N): Wow. Harsh, but all this could actually end peacefully. As long as...

Yang: Look, uh... it sounds like you two got off on the wrong foot. Why don't you just start over and try to be friends, ok?

(Y/N): ...you don't try to befriend her again. *inhales* Are you sure? This is the same person who doesn't even know how to accept an apology.

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: No, it's a great idea. Hello Weiss, I'm Ruby. Want to hang out? We can go shopping for school supplies.