Runaway

(Y/N) POV
Weeks have passed and the Vytal festival has begun. However you were in the cafeteria having cookies for lunch until you heard someone behind you.

Ruby: *quietly* Sneaking... Sneaking... Sneaking...

(Y/N): Hello Ruby.

Ruby: *quietly* Hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): *sigh* Where's the rest of your team?

Ruby: About to head off to Vale. We were going to invite your team but there was loud music playing from your dorm for some reason and I assumed you were busy so I instantly gave up. But then I saw you here so I decided to spy on you.

(Y/N): ...And why are you spying on me?

Ruby: Well... I couldn't help but notice the cookies you have. And because you never left school grounds today, you got them from somewhere in Beacon. So... where did you get the cookies from?

(Y/N): Ruby, you realise that when you spy on someone, no one's actually supposed to know you're spying on them, right?

Ruby: Oh yeah I know, I just *quietly* figured you wouldn't tell anyone.

(Y/N): *chuckles* You're adorable. Yeah I'll join you to Vale.

Ruby: Cool but... the cookies...

(Y/N): Nora has a hidden stash under the floorboards beneath her bed. All sorts of food down there. Somehow Jaune tracked the scent of chips and revealed the stash to everyone.

Ruby: Really!? I'll go there now...

You instantly grab her arm to stop her.

(Y/N): Do not go there. Do not go there for a long time.

Ruby: What? From what I heard it's just loud music.

(Y/N): No... It's what broke team JNPR apart forever...

Flashback

All five of you were in the centre of the room dancing in sync with the song 'Shine' in the background... Almost in sync.

Ren: STOP!

Pyrrha: *whines*

(Y/N): Oh no...

Ren: Pyrrha. You know I love you... But kick-step, kick-step, body-roll... IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!

Pyrrha: I...

Ren: IT'S KICK-STEP, KICK-STEP, BODY-ROLL!

Jaune: Gah, I can't work like this!

(Y/N): I'm with you.

Ren: And where do you both think YOU'RE going?

(Y/N): CAFETERIA!

You then kick the door down and storm off down the hallway. Jaune was about to follow before being stopped by Ren.

Ren: Oh no you don't! You and I have a fitting to go to after this! You haven't lost those seven pounds yet, have you!?

Jaune: YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!

Ren: I know there's an empty bag of chips under your bed!

Jaune: *whines*

You then re-enter the room.

(Y/N): Sorry Nora. But I need this.

You then walk over to the beds and flip Noras' over.

Nora: What?

You then reach underneath the floorboards and pull out a jar of cookies.

Nora: WHAT!? NOOOOO!!!