Calm before the storm

(Y/N) POV

After even more travelling through Patch, you all arrived at a clearing not too far from a lake. As you all reached the centre, everyone dumped all the bags into a pile and take a small break from anything. Not just from the walking, but from Jaune's pestering as well.

Jack: Yay... we did a thing.

Weiss: I'm still not entirely sure we should even be camping out here.

Yang: Well maybe you should have said that before we arrived.

Ren: Lets be honest, whatever she could've said would've been blocked out by Jaune anyway.

Jaune: Hey! As a leader, it's important I have the required information to know if we were on track. I'm in the right here.

(Y/N): Sure. If you say it right, you can make anything sound more responsible than it actually is.

Nora: When you're all done BICKERING!!! We got tents to put up! And by we, I mean the rest of you. Now if you'll all excuuussse me, I'VE GOT URSAI TO SKIN!

She then held her hammer above her head and yelled before running into the forest.

Nora: *distant* We're gonna be rich, Ren! We're gonna be rich!!!

Weiss: Wait... don't tell me that's about that same dream from months ba-

JPR(Y/N): Yup.

Afterwards, you all begun searching through the bags to find two large tents. Although you insisted on helping put them up, Jack highly insisted you didn't due to the state of your arm. Despite being hit on the nose by many of the tents parts himself. But eventually, you all got the two tents up side by side. Only then did your missing teammate return from the forests.

Nora: Great job team! We did amazing! High five? Anyone?

Her attention then turns to Ana, who's standing behind you.

Nora: Howabout you shorty?

Ana: N-No thank you.

Nora only grunts and starts muttering to herself how she carried the whole team as she walks away.

Ana: She's scary.

(Y/N): Believe me. We all know.

Ruby: Alright everyone, next thing on the agenda is... sleeping arrangements!

Everyone then gave each other a puzzled look.

Blake: Aren't we sharing tents with our own teams?

Jack: Wait, does that mean me and Ana are sleeping outside?

(Y/N): Nobody's sleeping outside... Unless that's actually part of Ruby's plan.

Ana: I don't wanna sleep outside!

Ruby: I'm not a jerk like Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

(Y/N): So what is the plan, Red?

Ruby: Well during a meeting with myself and myself alone, I decided... Uh... we seperate into boys and girls?

Ren: How original.

Summer: *chuckles* I'm in danger.

(Y/N): I'd say we got lucky. It's just the four of us in a tent, compared to their crowded seven.

Summer: I've got no choice but to listen in to what ever you 'boys' talk about.

You roll your eyes.