Amber

(Y/N) POV

It's been a few days since your fight with Krystal and Vin of team BLCK. But although Pyrrha insisted you should be to one to move onto the one on one fights, everyone on your team still wanted her to go. She agreed in the end, confirming she will be representing team JNPR in the single rounds.

Speaking of which, those fights start later on at nightfall. But for some reason, you and Pyrrha were both called to Ozpin's office. And although Pyrrha was feeling positive on the way up, to you, something felt... off. Of all students attending Beacon, you and Pyrrha were the only ones knowing what happens behind the closed doors. So if the both of you were called, something was up.

As the elevator doors opened, you saw Ozpin at his desk as always. But you also saw Qrow leaning against the wall.

Ozpin: Please. Take a seat, you two.

Setting down in the two chairs in front of the desk, the two fighters waited as Ozpin attempted to start the conversation on a light note.

Ozpin: Well, Miss Nikos. It comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move onto the final round of the tournament. Your performance has been exemplary.

Pyrrha: Thank you, Professor Ozpin. But I would never had made it this far without my teammates.

Qrow: Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Surprised by the appearance, Pyrrha stood from her seat and turned to face the experienced Huntsman.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, but I don't think we've been introduced.

Qrow: Name's Qrow.

Ozpin: Qrow is a a trusted colleague of mine.

(Y/N): *scoff* 'Trusted' is a bit of a stretch.

Qrow was about to say something, before stopping himself. Ozpin then turned to you.

Ozpin: You seem to be a bit on edge.

You just silently nod.

Ozpin: *sigh* Unfortunately, I don't bare any good news.

Pyrrha: Speaking of, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called us here?

Ozpin: Please, take a seat.

She does so, taking the seat beside you.

Ozpin: I believe you're both familiar with the story of the seasons?

Pyrrha: Of course. A callous old man refuses to leave his home is visited by four travelling sisters. The first understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalising his garden. The third warms the mans heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has and be thankful. In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help others all over the world. They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the people of Remnant until the end of days. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. The four maidens. My mother loves that story. And it also happens to be entirely true. Correct?

The headmaster nods.

Ozpin: All of it. And you know the current situation, I presume?

Pyrrha: I... believe so? So why are you bringing all this up again?

You then see Ozpin nod towards Qrow, before facing Pyrrha again.

Ozpin: We're telling you, Pyrrha Nikos, because we believe now is the time for you to receive the Fall Maidens powers.