Patch

(Y/N) POV

Above the sea resting between the city of Vale, and the island of Patch, a transport ship flew over the waters towards the lone island. Within said ship, near the front, rested the trio of siblings, now reunited. You and Jack both sat in silence whilst Ana was sleeping in the seat between you two. But why wouldn't you be silent? After all, you did tell him how you came back from the dead, and now the owner of the Grimm slayer. But despite the sudden bomb being dropped, Jack still insisted on visiting Patch. You did visit Ruby and Yangs household a few times in the weeks before Beacon. But this would be the first time meeting their father, Taiyang. But it wasn't just the three of you heading there...

Yang: *appears behind Jack* SO, Jack. You've been staying in our house for months now!?

Jack: Training underneath Qrow, I needed a place to stay.

(Y/N): Speaking of a place to stay...

You turn around and look past Yang to see the rest of team RWBY, as well as yours, team JNPR. You then look directly at Ruby, who's sitting directly behind you.

(Y/N): You really had to bring everyone, Ruby?

Ruby: Pfft, of course I wouldn't invite everyone.

Suddenly, Zwei popped out of her bag resting on the floor. He gives off a light bark announcing his presence.

Ruby: *quietly* Okay I brought everyone.

You smile as you turn back around in your seat. But said smile fades as you glance over your right arm. After that stunt you pulled yesterday, your arm is in a more serious state than when you first unlocked your semblance. You slowly trace your hand across the bandages that go all the way up your arm. You then lightly sigh to yourself.

(Y/N): *in head* This is turning into a problem.

Suddenly, someone literally shakes you out of your thoughts.

Nora: Ugh, you're so boring when you brood! This is a holiday! Enjoy it!

(Y/N): *nervous chuckle* Yeah... just lost in thought. Sorry.

Nora then runs back to her seat with the rest of your team. However, in the corner of your eye, you see Jack giving you a face of concern. As if he knows what's going on in your head. You were about to respond, until the ships pilot aired from the intercom.

Pilot: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Patch.

All attention is brought to the windows as the newcomers to the island left the seats to see the forest coated landmass.

Pyrrha: Beautiful.

Blake: It's certainly an eye catcher.

You decide to look out as well. Emerging from your seat, you walk over to another window. Shortly after, the cloaked huntress, Summer, appeared beside you.

Summer: Home. It's... been a while.

You smile as the ship begins to descend towards the island.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Author scrapping ideas of a FAR more dark chapter meant to be here.

Jaune: Are we there yet?

It's been an hour since the group of eleven touched down on Patch. At the moment, you were all strolling through the forests towards the Rose/Xiao Long household, before heading off to a campsite to spend the night. Everyone had their own supplies. But Ruby and Yang wanted you and your friends to see their dad. (Plus Summer wanting you to meet him too) However, it was still a long walk. Frequently making Jaune complain...